wildflower

Camille

Camille

*Leilani Correa started following you*

Okay, what the fuck. what the fuck, what the fuck. It had been a week and a half since the opening preseason game against Florida and since Leilani and I had a little flirt, but since it had been a while I didn't think she was interested but apparently not. My smile was wide as I saw the notification pop up on my phone. I followed her back almost immediately to show her that maybe I was interested...look I wasn't over Paige no matter how hard I tried to be. In fact that opening game made me like her even more, who doesn't like a woman in uniform? But then this really hot basketball player comes along and flirts with me then follows me on Instagram. Maybe, just maybe This was my chance to fully get over Paige.

I screamed out loud causing somebody to burst into my room where I was sitting, there was no way this was happening. This woman was too fine to be following me on Instagram.

"what is it?" Azzi asked as she saw me smiling on my bed.

"You know that point guard from the game last week?" I said leading up to something else.

"yeahhh Leilani right?" she said which caused me to nod my head.

"She just followed me on Insta!" I screamed in excitement to her, I thought she would match my energy but she didn't, which was a little bit weird.

"Oh, no way!?" She said with a surprised tone, a hint of excitement for me was poking through.

"it's only my public account though so it probably doesn't mean anything," I told her trying not to get my hopes up.

Before Azzi could say anything, an excited Nika ran through the door screaming.

"Whoa, Nika u good?" I asked as she jumped onto my bed.

"Jackson and I have been talking every day, he's so cute!" Nika said as she tried to act non-chalent, which made me want to physically vomit.

"ew Nika that's my brother that's so gross" I said pretending to vomit, Azzi laughed as she watched Nika and I.

"But Cam, he's so nice and he's really ho-" she tried to say before I interrupted her.

"do not finish that sentence, you can talk to him or whatever but I don't want to hear about him!"

"Okay okay...well what were you guys talking about?" she said as she pushed my shoulder.

"Leilani Correa" Azzi answered for me, I gave her an eyebrow raise when Nika turned to her before turning her head back.

"Like the girl we played last week?" she said confused.