Chapter three( the blade of teases)

Author p.o.v
    "wow!  Do you see that pinch, she really is strong" Reed teased.

    " and she has wit" Damon added.

    " who will believe that the almighty Carl was punched my a mere girl" Perry mocked and everyone burst into an uncontrollable laughter,everyone except Carl.

   " Pearl is that really you? " Reed mocked and everyone laughed  again.

    Carl didn't even budge, he just wore his head phones.

   " stop pretending I know you aren't listening to any music" Damon said.

   " OK,  you want it the hard way right? " Perry said as he snatched his headphone and ran off.

   " hey! " Carl yelled and everyone laughed again.

   " you guys are just,  argh!!" Carl said as he walked off in frustration.

   " That's why we love you " Damon and Reed chorused.

   "You know that Carl was not always like this.  Damon said.

  " yeah!  I remember when he was so lively with that his ex-girlfriend. What's her name again? " Reed asked.

   " Pearl"

   "Yeah Pearl,she stabbed him in the heart by surprise.  I knew she was of no good" Reed continued.

   "And now he is so cold to everyone.  Any girl he sees who slightly looks like her he is always yelling her name"

    "what's that weirdo name again" Reed asked.

  "Nora" Damon replied.

  "can you imagine that this same girl... " Damon narrated all what happened between them this morning  and Reed started laughing.

      " Are you serious?!" Reed asked while laughing  and their practice room alarm rang.

   "oh shit! In the next five minutes we will be having a match with the NAW"  Damon exclaimed.

   "oh my gosh!.Lets gather everyone "Reed said as they both rushed to their lockers in the inner room.

Author p.o.v
   "we have a new transfer student in our midst, kindly introduce yourself " Coach Jim said.

   "Hi everyone,  I'm Nora Jins" Nora said as she bowed and everyone applauded.

  "so let's check your weight" the coach said and Nora climbed it.

   "200!" the coach exclaimed.

   "you know as a good weightlifter you must have more than this" theciach said and she nodded.

   " so everyone let's work out" she clapped her hands and they resumed their positions.

  "Announcement! Announcement!  The match between BCT and NAW crew will soon begin" the voice came from the speaker In the auditorium , the person will probably be in the broad cast room.

"what! " everyone exclaimed as they ran helter shelter.

  "Aren't you going? "Phoebe asked Nora.

  "don't tell me'no'" she replied herself and Nora nodded.

  "don't be a joy killer!,  come one let's go" Phoebe said as she dragged her away.

   "where are you guys going to. All of you should think about your own future not drooling on those that is making it already" the coach yelled after the weightlifters but to no avail.

   "oh my head! "the coach exclaimed.

I noticed some of you may be confused with the characters so I made a simple analysis for y'all:
Perry,  Reed, Damon&Carl: BCT crew and best of friends.
Olivia,  Phoebe and Nora:(Violist, weightlifters)  best of friends. Expecting new chapters everyday except exam days.

So let hop on with our daily challenge.✈️

   Enter an Aeroplane or a commercial vehicle and as soon  as the plane or vehicle is about going into motion. Stand in front of everyone  and say" I hope you all know why I gathered you here today and what is going to happen on the way to my chosen destination "

   When you do that let's talk😎and don't forget to click the little star at the bottom.