Chapter 36-40

Taking the elevator, the two came to the 53rd floor of the central building.

After walking for a while, the two found the French restaurant recommended by Chen Dong.

Since it is a French restaurant.

The name of the French restaurant must be French.

Neither of them had studied French, so naturally they couldn't name this French restaurant.

There is a cylindrical transparent glass wine cabinet in front of the French restaurant, which is filled with all kinds of precious red wine.

With this ostentation, this layout, if you spend a meal inside, the number will definitely not be small.

If it was before, Ye Chen would definitely walk around seeing this kind of restaurant.

But now with more than 30 million in his pocket, Ye Chen is a calm group.

These days, if you have money, you have confidence.

As soon as they entered this French restaurant, a young and beautiful waitress greeted them with a smile on her face.

Led by the waitress, the two came to a box inside.

After the two sat down, the waitress took a menu and handed it to Ye Chen: "Hi sir, please take a look at the menu."

Ye Chen opened the menu, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

Good guy.

It is indeed a high-end French restaurant.

The menu is all in French.

And there's no picture yet.

This Nima is embarrassing.

He can't even understand the menu, how can he order...

Han Youwei felt the same as Ye Chen at the moment.

But Ye Chen didn't panic at all.

When you come to this high-end foreign restaurant, it doesn't matter if you don't know a foreign language.

The important thing is to bring enough money.

So Ye Chen closed the menu directly, and said to the waitress beside him, "I heard that your steak is delicious, isn't it?"

The waitress nodded: "Yes sir."

Ye Chen asked, "Which one is more delicious? Can you recommend it?"

The waitress didn't even think about it, and almost blurted out: "In terms of parts, we have boning, beef short ribs, sirloin, filet and rib eye, sir, which one do you like?"

Judging from the performance of the waitress, it is obvious that she usually encounters customers like Ye Chen who do not understand French and cannot understand their menu.

"Well, you just help me with every steak you just mentioned, and you just serve me one."

"Okay sir, just wait a moment."

After the waitress left, Han Youwei couldn't help laughing and said, "Husband, you obviously can't understand the French menu, but you were so calm just now, amazing, if it were me, I would be so embarrassed .”

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand the menu, as long as you have money."

Ye Chen said.

Not long after.

The waitress came in pushing the dining cart.

Those steaks that Ye Chen ordered were all cooked.

Next, the waitress introduced the steak while serving it, "Sir, miss, this is a medium-rare boned steak. The temperature of the plate is relatively high, so be careful not to burn your hands."