Chapter 9 (MURDERER?)

Recap

"Can we share our numbers? I will call you for little talks and meet-ups." Vansh said and we both shared our numbers.

Edhas was all the time holding my hand tightly and securely with his fingers intertwined with mine.

I shared my number with him and saved his too. It will be fun to meet my school friends.

"We should go now" Edhas said and we both went towards our family who were waiting for us.

I heard them talking.

"Mr. Ohja's and his son's murder

_______________________

Next chapter will be of Edhas's pov only if this chapter will have 25 votes and 20 comments. Response on previous chapter was amazing. I got votes from many new readers and I loved it 😍. _exotic_her_ completed the target singlehandedly, Love you so much ❤️.

Silent readers, please vote 🫶🫶

I already wrote it, but I was checking my profile on wattpad. I saw that I lost 3 followers😭😭
Please I request you, don't follow me just to unfollow later.
It hurts.

Enjoy your reading now.

                                                  🔮

INEZ'S POV

"Mr. Ohja's and his son's murder has become a mystery" Advik sir spoke.

We reached towards the table where all of them were seated.

"You guys took a lot of time." Riya mam said, looking at both of us and smiling.

"Actually, mam i met my school friend in the lift." I told.

" Was that Vansh whom you were standing with?" Mom asked me. She very well remembers my close friends. Vansh was her favorite one.

"Yes, mumma," I told her, to which she replied "Why didn't you call him for lunch?, You should have at least made me meet him, it's been so many years."

"I took his number, don't worry. " I said to her.

Edhas was just sitting beside me and was having a blank face all the time. What's up with him.

"Where is Riman ?" I asked when I saw he was not sitting at the table.

"An urgent call came up from Maya. I hope everything is ok." Swastik told me.

Urgent call from Maya.

Maya is our company's social media manager. She handles all of the company's social media accounts and also mine personal accounts. We never faced any issue to have Maya call us urgently.

What could be now? I am eagerly waiting for Riman to come and address it.

And he did come to announce something which shook all of us, especially me.

He said, " Inez Mam, Maya called that our social media accounts are filled with comments saying that you are Mr Ohja's and his son's murderer. " with shock on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL?" dad said loudly.

" Someone leaked a few pictures of them and you." Riman told.

I was completely shocked by this news.

"What kind of pictures? " I asked him.

"Here they are." He said and showed me his phone.

"What ? These are taken from such an angle that it looks like like-" I said angrily. The pictures were of me and Mr Ohja's son Shravan. They were taken from such angle that it felt like we both are hugging, kissing and what not. My facs was not visible in any pictures but anyone could tell it was me.