Chapter four

Isolde was at that point where she felt like she would faint at any moment. He was just kissing her hair but she felt tingles all over her body.

Suddenly Zephyr wanted to kiss her cheek but Isolde turned her head towards him and their lips touched. Embarrassed, Isolde wanted to step back but Zephyr had already pinned her in the bed with his heavy body without breaking the kiss. Zephyr seemed to have lost it and didn't hold back. He kissed her lips as his hand was placed under her neck making the kiss go further. As he slide his tongue inside her mouth, Isolde was breathless for a second but she even tasted that kiss sweetly. Half of her heart was embarrassed while doing this "inappropriate" thing, but her other half seemed to enjoy it. His hands travelling in her body were rough but sweet at the same time. Zephyr couldn't think straight as he was melting in Isolde's lips. This was something Zephyr has been waiting to do since he fell in love with her. As the kisses continued they both thought of not stopping there. While Zephyr took her dress off sweetly without breaking the kisses on her neck, Isolde was taking off his shirt revealing his body built like a god. As they both covered each other in kisses their hot passionate night was coming to an end.

Tired from that they laid beside each other worshiping their naked bodies. Isolde was fast asleep but Zephyr was awake as he couldn't stop thinking that he would leave tomorrow morning. How could he leave his beautiful little flower? He was finally united with her and now he had to leave? That was too much for him to bear. If Isolde woke up tomorrow and saw him off to war he would for sure leave his duty and stay with Isolde for the rest of his life. But he couldn't to this. He had to show everyone that he was capable of handling his things and was going to make Isolde proud and the wealthiest woman alive. He wasn't that wealthy at the moment but once he could win the war he was going to have his own gold, and could take care of his family. Once he was wealthy enough and had the reputation he deserved he could show it to anyone in the kingdom that he was worthy of his title.

The sun wasn't still up but Zephyr was already ready to leave. He couldn't wake up Isolde. He had to leave before she opened her beautiful drowning blue eyes. He knew he might hurt her feelings but this was the right thing to do. Zephyr went near her and kissed her forehead. His legs were frozen as if they wanted to say that they didn't want to leave the room. He clenched his fist and whispered in her ear:

-I will come back. Wait for me, my beautiful little flower.

With that said he took his sword and went out of the room. He walked downstairs, hopped on his horse and departed towards the camp where everyone was waiting their best knight in the seventh kingdom. Soon Zephyr was there and in no time they departed at once.

The sun's ray shined and sneaked towards Isolde's face. Isolde woke up and her whole body ached, from head to toe. She saw around the bed and saw that Zephyr wasn't beside her. Maybe he would come back. Suddenly, a memory flashed before her eyes.

"Isolde, tomorrow I will leave for war"

No, no, no. He couldn't have left without meeting her. Why would he do it? Did he found her irritating and annoyed? So what happened yesterday meant nothing to him? At least he could have woken her up and said that he was leaving. But he ignored her like she didn't even exist? Isolde's heart was aching and her eyes were starting to get teary.

She was used to know what this kind of feeling meant. She was used to know how to deal with this kind of pain. But why did it felt different now that he has done it?