🏠|🐶☘️☀️☠️

Once the screen darkened, everyone was in shock about what had happened. Too many events had occurred in the last chapter, and no one uttered a single word until Percy did.

"Alright," Percy groaned as he hugged both his wife and son in his arms, closing his eyes. "I think we all agreed on an hour break? Yes? Before we move on to the next book."

Almost everyone groaned in protest, especially the Marauders and their friends.

"TMI, man... TMI," Blaise grumbled. "My head's killing me."

"Same," Sirius groaned before he, the Blacks, and his friends shot glares at Dumbledore who was frowning since he couldn't speak anymore. "I bloody hate that bugger... It's all his bloody fault that all our lives turned to shit..."

"He's been playing us all along," Regulus added, his face twisted in anger. "Manipulating us for his own agenda."

"He's worse than Voldemort in some ways," Andromeda said bitterly. "At least with Voldemort, you knew what you were dealing with."

"Exactly," Narcissa agreed. "Dumbledore's deceit is insidious, pretending to be our ally while he uses us."

The rest of the room murmured in agreement, their collective anger palpable.

Narcissa stood up, ready to walk over to her sisters and the others, while the future generations and their family stood up and slowly began walking around. It wasn't long before two doors appeared out of thin air.

"Bathrooms," Annabeth realized, noticing the symbols on the doors.

Grover shot up to his feet. "Finally," he cried, being the first one in. A few laughed at him while the others began to make a small beeline to the bathroom as well.

"It's about time," Barty chuckled, stretching his arms. "I was starting to think we'd be stuck here forever."

"Yeah, I could use a break," Harry agreed, following the line.

"Me too," Lily added, rubbing her temples. "There's so much to process."

As everyone took the opportunity to stretch their legs and take a breather, the tension in the room slowly began to dissipate. The impromptu break allowed them a moment to gather their thoughts and regain some composure.

On the other hand, Molly Weasley's enraged voice boomed through the room, directed at Dumbledore with a mix of frustration, disappointment, and self-blame. The intensity of her anger stemmed from a deep-rooted sense of betrayal, as she grappled with the realization that her trust in him over the years had led to this heartbreaking moment of seeing the children's suffering.

She couldn't shake the bitter taste of regret for having placed her faith in Dumbledore, only to be faced with the cruel reality of the situation and his ominous words about the future. In that tumultuous moment, her emotions swirled in a storm of conflicting feelings, as she struggled to reconcile her disillusionment with the man she once revered and the deep sense of loss for the innocence that had been shattered in the face of harsh truths revealed.

Remus, standing beside Sirius, leaned in and whispered, "You okay?"

Sirius nodded, giving him a small smile. "I will be. Just need a moment to think."

Percy glanced around the room, his arms still around his wife and son. "We might need more than a moment to process everything."

"Agreed," (Name) said, taking his hand. "But at least we're together and rewatching our past, which was somewhat shit, but we still managed to live through it happily."

Percy squeezed her hand gently. "Yeah, we get to see things from a different perspective. It makes a difference."

Ginny, who had been quiet for a while, joined them. "It's strange, isn't it? Watching everything play out again."