chapter 13

AUTHOR's POV

Taehyung standing in front of a mansion with his hundred of mens and jimin and suga beside.

"Even your mens can finish him then why we come here ourself , I still can't understand it." Jimin mutter boringly while checking his gun.

"They can, but that fucker spreading nonsense rumors about mafia king so , I thought he should pay a little visit to him." Suga said and smirk looking at taehyung who smirk back and start walking inside while they follow him behind.

All the gaurds standing at the entrance didn't dare to stop him and bowed knowing who is he.

he entered a big hall, their is many gaurds standing at the corner of room.

Everyone in the room become bildwiderd seeing mafia king himself with suga and jimin.

But the one sitting on couch is in huge shock more than that he is scared. He don't expect at all that he come himself. Whole underworld shiver from only hearing his name.

"Hello! Mr cha." Jimin wave at him and smirk seeing him gulp visibly.

Mr chA smile nervously to jimin and bowed down towards taehyung who is standing having blank face hand inside pocket looking ethereal yet dangerous.

Taehyung didn't say anything just sit down on the couch like king, he look at him and found him looking down, shaking while sweating. Satisfied smirk appear his face see fear in his eyes for him then he glance at suga who slightly nodded at him and move towards Mr cha.

"So you are the one spreading rumors that mafia king is coward that he send his men instead of coming himself, right?" Suga remind him his own words as taehyung hands form into fist for controlling himself do something to him right now. How dare he says like that about him?

He has reasons to send his men most of the time because Firstly, he has many important work than deal with those low gangs. Secondly, just like now only a glance of him is enough for anyone to shiver, so he only handle those work who he think is interested for him or important and remaining suga and jimin handles.

"Woah! Cha why are you shaking? He didn't even say anything yet." Jimin Said making impressed face and look at taehyung smirking.

Taehyung look at Mr cha with his soul peirceing gaze draining all colors out of cha face.

"Tsk cha you did a big mistake, what should I do with you?" Tae asked raise a eyebrow at him. Mr cha gulp the lump form in his throat.

"I-I.."

"Stop."

Taehyung stop him as his phone rings. He picked up and cut before saying Coming.

Tae look at suga and ordered,

"you two handle him, I have some important work."

suga and jimin share confused glances but nodded anyways.
Taehyung give Mr cha last glare before leaving with his half men followed behind.

TAE's POV

here I am going inside my club. Reason my princess is drunk that what my gaurds inform me when I am playing with Mr cha so here I am. I don't want any one to touch her when she is not in her senses or even she is in her senses.

I entered and my one gaurd come running to me bowed before saying,

"Boss mam is drinking continuously." I glare at him but sigh left my mouth knowing she doesn't even listen to me easily how she gonna listen to others.

"Where is she?"I  said and look around the try to find her.

"Boss, there." gaurd point out at two girls sitting together. I look carefully then notice yn is drinking and lia is trying to stop her.