Chapter Two: Defenseless

"Firesse!" Emily shouted down the hallway.

"Emily! We are in the castle! Be quiet!" Skyla, the Lightning elemental whispered.

Emily whirled around, her long brown, wavy hair flinging all over the place, lime green eyes sparkling.

"Come on, Sky, Firesse has been so busy... She never talks to us anymore. Like a sister anyway.." Emily said stubbornly.

Skyla scoffed and flipped back her dark blue long hair. "Listen, she won't talk to us. Just leave her be." She said, ocean blue eyes squinting.

Skyla brushed off her long blue dress, and Emily did the same to her blue/gold one.

"What in Valassa are you two doing?" A voice barked. The two goddesses turned around to see Fiery red eyes glaring at them.

Firesse was there. She had on a long red dress, with red heels, and her black hair was straight. She also wore a red gem on her black choker, that stood out from her light gray skin.

"You look beautiful." Skyla commented.

"Thank you, but listen to me. Enough fooling around. It's time to get to work. The darkness, people are starting to torture themselves.. It is getting to the mortals on Earth.." Firesse said.

"Firesse, calm yourself. I know we have-" Skyla started.

"Shut the Reigna up. I was talking." Firesse said.

Skyla glared and shut her mouth.

"We need to close the gates and have the armies fend off for us..." Fireside said.

"What?! We can't hide here! What about the prophecy!" Emily protests.

"Emily would you shut up! I'm the ruler here! Do as I say and go to your room!" Firesse yells.

"Actually, you're not. You think because we're younger than you, you can handle a kingdom. If you're hiding away us, then how will anyone look at us and say 'oh, there's our saviors!'?!" Skyla shouted at Firesse angrily.

Skyla fired a lightning bolt at Firesse then ran off angry.

Emily shook her head and followed her angry sister.