0 1 8. h a n a o k a

••••••

••••••

Looking over the yard had become a daily routine these past three days.

I could see everyone walk in and leave, but most importantly I could keep an eye on most factions.

After Murayama's declaration, everything felt out of whack with the full-timers. Whereas the part-timers felt more at ease, they didn't really care. In comparison to us, they seemed more relaxed. And as someone who belonged to no faction, things were starting to get unnerving.

The second day I began to notice that Chun Chun faction and the Yasukiyo faction were keeping tabs on me, their spy "work" was laughable, but I'd began to watch my back the closer they got.

I found it hard to mix with the part-timers now because Murayama was still avoiding me. Last I heard, he had fought with Todoroki.

The sound of heavy steps, brought me out of my thoughts. Two groups were currently marching towards each other. I had recognized them, on one side was Tsukasa's faction and on the other side was Yasukiyo's.

"We'll settle this once and for all!"

"Looking forward to it!"

Movement behind Yasukiyo's faction brought my eyes to Tsukasa, Jamuo, and another guy I hadn't seen before.

"Tsukasa!" The one with pinned back hair yelled, "Can we kick these guys' asses?"

"Sure, go ahead," Tsukasa started. "but starting today, our captain is..." he pointed to the unfamiliar boy.
"this guy."

My eyes widen, he seemed happy and relaxed to give his leadership to the dark-haired boy.

"What the hell? What's going on?" His own group was perplexed at the sudden change.

"Well, I'm fine either way." The boy confessed, smiling. "Nice to meet you!"

"Hey, is that shrimp in our school?"

I rolled my eyes, but Jamuo's words piqued my interest, "Oh, my. He's done it now."

Leaning forward, I rested my arms on the edge of the window. Feeling a presence behind me, I glanced back.

Todoroki, Tsuji and Shibaman had also become interested in the spectacle down below.

"How's your eye?" I spoke, looking down the window.

"I'm fine."

Tsukasa continued, "Hey, you idiots. You're dead meat."