Chapter 18

The next day after they got David:

Kylee was off that day so they ran by her house and picked up her and her little baby. The baby was a little boy, seven months old, and his name was Devin. Once they got to the pack house they helped Kylee and her son into David's room. After everything was set up they left Kylee and David alone to rest.

"David, I'm going to put Devin down for a nap then we can sleep to," said Kylee while rocking Devin.

"Okay baby," David said before he yawned.

Kylee came over to the bed and got in next to David,  she kissed him on his forehead before cuddling up to his chest and falling asleep. David kissed her nose and whispered "I love you baby," in her ear before falling asleep as well.

                                                     An hour and thirty minutes later:

They were both awoken by Devin crying. Kylee got up and went to pick him up. He had messed himself so she changed him real fast then brought him to lay down with David and herself.

David put an arm around Kylee and Devin, "Sweetie I think Alex wanted to take you shopping for clothes and baby stuff, why don't you go and I'll watch the kids with Ben."

"Oh, that's sweet David but you just got out of the hospital, you need to rest, not chase little kids around the house all day."

"Baby, I'm a werewolf, you know we heal fast, all that's left of that wound is a little cut that will be gone before tomorrow. So go out and have fun with Alex. Here," he handed her his credit card with no limit, "take this, it has no limit so you don't have to worry about how much you spend."

"I can't take this, this is your money, I'll use my money."

"Baby we're mates, I'm supposed to provide for you and Devin."

With much reluctance Kylee took the card, "Thank you baby."

Kylee got ready and then went to find Alex.

"Alex, David said you wanted to take me shopping?"

"Oh, yes, do you want to go now?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"Well then lets go."

"Mommy? Can I come," asked Julian.

"Sure baby."

"Ben...Kylee, Julian, and I are going to go shopping, be back later," yelled Alex.

SKIP DRIVE TO THE MALL 'CAUSE I'M LAZY

Once they got to the mall, they all skipped inside while Kylee and Alex were each holding one of Julian's hands so she wouldn't get lost.

"Kylee where do you want to go first," asked Alex.

"Um... let's go to... Hot Topic," she said but it came out more like a question.

"Okay."

They started walking, but Hot Topic was on the other side of the mall. So they wouldn't lose Julian, Kylee held one hand and Alex held the other. Once they got there a young boy no older than 15 came up to the and even thou he had bright blue hair, Alex noticed the bruise over his left eye.

"Hello ladies, my name is Evan and if you need any help than please let me know," he said with a forced smile.

"Evan? Who gave you that back-eye," asked Alex.

"Oh um... I got into a fight at school ma'am," he said while looking down.

"I can tell your lying Evan, if your being bullied than tell your parents they can help."

"I can't," he whispered with his head still down.

"Why not."

"Because they are the ones who do this to me."

"Oh... sweetie, come stay with my family, you can be our son."

"Thank you but I don't want to be a burden."

"You won't be."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now come on."

They forgot about their shopping and left for home. But there was only one problem... Evan was a human.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm not going to update anymore unless I get at least 5 comments