𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬- 29

Lichies or strawberries?
Anime or kdrama?
MCU or DC?

Abhimaan's pov~

"Bro everything is packed, let's go", I heard Aniket shouting downstairs.

I'm almost done with everything and even packed our luggage and other accessory things.
Our flight is already boarded for Jaipur. The wedding is customised for the next week and we need to leave yesterday but something came up in the hospital and Meera needed to go so we delayed the flight.

I told the trio that we can go in my private jet but the trio denied and told me that they will go in the business class as they don't want to get bored in my private jet, likes seriously? It's peaceful there.

"Bhaiii chalo aur kitni der?", this time Akshita shouted from downstairs.
[Bro how much time?]

"Meera let's go everyone is downstairs already", i told her while knocking on the closet door. She's inside for almost an hour and still not ready to come out.

After a gap of 5 minutes she literally show up.
She was wearing a simple white and blue suit with matching dupatta and pants.
Always beautiful, she moved towards me and handed me her bag.

"I'm done let's go now", she said and moved outside. I just looked at her, she's so happy. She told me yesterday that how much she loved to explore Jaipur. It's her native place.

I joined her and we moved downstairs while my monkey's were sitting in the hall.

" you are looking beautiful", Aniket exclaimed as soon he saw her.

"Bhabhi hai Teri!", i told him while she just looked at me with a bore face. Whatever!!!
[She's your sister in law]

"Chalo, let's get going", Akshu said moving out to where our cars were parked.

We four moved out and put the other bags in the car. It's a little sunny today, good atleast we aren't going via road or else everyone got worn out because of excess heat. I moved to the driver seat while Meera was already sat on the passenger's side while Akshu and Aniket on the back seat.
I started the engine and drove off from there.

"Bhabhi you know Jaipur well, we will do so much shopping there. I want to try that Rajasthani mojdis ." Akshita exclaimed.

"And I want those lakh ke kangan, yk me and Trisha always planned to go there and try those kangans but we never get the chance and even she's not with me right now", she said.

"Trish also loves those kangans?", Aniket jumped in between the conversation.

"Trish is for me only and yeah she loves them ",
Meera said.

"You are so possesive bhabhi", Akshu asked her.

"Well I'm, although she's mine ", She said

"What do you mean be she's mine?", I asked her. I'm her mine and nobody else.

"Akshu your brother is so jealous type", she said while making faces towards me and both the girls started laughed. Like seriously!??!

After some minutes we were on the Airport. I parked the car in the private parking.
"Aniket took out the luggage", I told him while moved to the other side to help her getting out of the car.

I opened her gate and forward my hand, she took it smoothly. These days we have become a little close than usual. We started eating our meals together and now I can't even sleep without her until she is tangled with me unless my head is on her chest, I can't sleep without this now forever.

She's my solace.

"How romantic", Akshita said making me come out of my thoughts.

"Kahan kho jaate hai aap?", she asked and I looked at her.
[ Where were you lost?]