Chapter 27 : | Defeated |

" You got up . Is your head paining now " Aadhira asked as she saw Aditya aproaching her . She was sitting on the swing in her balcony .

" Why did you came here ? Did you feel uncomfortable with me ?" Aditya asked in return the questions which occured to his mind from the moment he woke up . He didn't find Aadhira in the room . He was going downstairs in search of her but then he heard her anklet sound from the balcony . Coming here he found Aadhira swinging her legs sitting on the swing and Romeo was laying on her lap .

" Hey hey Aditya come here . " Aadhira reached out to hold his hand . Holding his hand she pulled him to sit beside her . Though she didn't had the strength to pull him he let her drag him and sat beside her .

" You don't make me uncomfortable , print this in your mind . " Aadhira interwined her left hand with his right hand . Aditya's grip tightened hearing her . He let out a shaky breath which he was holding till now . The thought of her being uncomfortable with him made him tensed .

Before he could speak something Adhira again spoke " and me coming here , Romeo was being cranky there . You were sleeping peacefully I didn't want your sleep to broke so I brought him here . "

Hearing her words Aditya narrowed his gaze at Romeo who was looking at him from the moment he came to the balcony . He didn't like someone snatched his mother's attention and that someone also didn't like someone snatched his wife's attention . So both were glaring at each other now .

" You're a light sleeper . " Their glaring session broke hearing her words . Aditya looked at Aadhira , she also looked back at him and nodded in confirmation .

" I noticed your discomfort hearing any noice during your sleep , not like me who don't have any idea about anything happening around her once I'm asleep . " She chuckled speaking the fact about her own self .

" I had to be aware of everything happening around me maybe that's why " He spoke not knowing what to say . What will he say that whenever he closed his eyes his nightmares occured leaving him breathless or will say that someday he didn't even get the time to sleep . But certainly from the day he hugged her close to him his nightmares seemed to stop making him wonder .

" Even when you're asleep ? " Aadhira asked being shocked . Aditya nodded in affirmation .

" You have plenty of bodyguards to check upon everything , you know that right . Also if you don't sleep well you will get old early . " Aadhira said the last part with a playful smile .

" Are you worried you have to stay with an old man ?" Aditya asked raising his eyebrow .

" Obviously , I thought my husband will look young and handsome in his 50s but my husband is old in his 20s only , " Aadhira pressed her lips in a thin line to control her laughter .

" What are you saying biwi , you're saying as if I'm 10 or 12 year older than you , I'm only 2 year older than you . " Aadhira not being able to control her laughter burst into laughter seeing him sulking like a kid . Aditya was going to say something but stopped seeing her laughing freely .

( Wife )

" You look so cute while sulking . " His ears turn red hearing her . He looked away clearing his throat .

" I'm not cute . "

" Yes you're "

" Aren't you teasing me too much Biwi ?" Aditya asked ,raising his eyebrow .

(Wife )

" Am I ?" Aadhira asked playfully . She kept Romeo down and got up from the swing making him confused .