Chapter 10

Alex's gaze bore into Sophia's soul, his eyes piercing and unyielding. He knew she was scared, but he couldn't help himself. He had to possess her, body and mind.

"Sophia, my love," he whispered, his voice low and husky. "You're mine now. You'll do as I say, and I'll take care of you."

Sophia trembled, her heart racing with fear and excitement. She knew she should resist, but Alex's dominance was intoxicating.

He took her hand, his grip firm but gentle, and led her to his car. The drive was silent, the only sound the hum of the engine and Sophia's ragged breathing.

At his penthouse apartment, Alex locked the door behind them, his eyes never leaving Sophia's face. "You'll stay here with me, where I can keep you safe."

Sophia nodded, her voice barely above a whisper. "Yes, Alex."

He smiled, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Good girl. You'll learn to obey me, and I'll reward you with pleasure beyond your wildest dreams."

As the days passed, Alex's control over Sophia tightened. He dictated her every move, from what she wore to what she ate. But he was patient, never rushing her, never hurting her.

Sophia found herself craving his approval, his touch, and his love. She was trapped in a web of desire and fear, unable to escape.

But Alex was determined to make her his, body and soul. And he was willing to wait as long as it took.