42 - will you marry me Aakriti ?

The sun rays entered the room through the window disturbing Aakriti's sleep , she flickered her eyes open adjusting to the bright sunlight

She tried to get up but felt a strong weight on the lower abdomen. She shot her eyes open and was shocked to see Kritharth sleeping on her stomach hugging her.

She tried to push him off her but blushed when heard him muttering in his morning hoarse voice

"Sleep baby and let me sleep too" shaking her head , she said

"Kritharth utho subah hogyi hai , aur aap yaha aaye kaise ?"

"Arrey Aakriti Sone do na" He said in a sleepy voice but getting enough of it she pushed him hard and he fell of the bed with a thud.

Hitting his head on the floor his eyes got open in a snap of seconds and realized he has been pushed off the bed.

"Ouch yaar Aakriti yeh kya kiya aapne" he said rubbing his head with his head but all his pain was forgotten when he heard Her laugh which was the most melodious voice to him right now.

He kept looking at her with love in his eyes and she stopped laughing the moment she realized he has been staring at her , a beautiful blush crept on her cheeks noticing his gaze on her.

"Kritharth"

"Hmm ?"

"Ab uth bhi jaaiye waha se" she said while teasing him a little.

Hearing her he laughed a little and said

"Ab Agar roz subah itne pyaare nazare se hogi toh mein aise hi yaha baithne ko taiyaar hoon" she blushed hearing him.

"Hatto baatein mat banao" she said

"Accha theek hai nhi bana raha baatein , aapko apna bana lu ?" He said with a beautiful smile on his face.

She smiled hearing him but her smiled vanished the next second remembering yesterday's incident.

He noticed the change in her expressions and without wasting a single second , he got up from the ground and moving towards her picked her up in his arms earning a loud squeal from her. She tightly wrapped her hands around his neck and said

"Kya kar rahe ho yeh aap , bina warning ke aise koi uthata hai kya ?" In return he just chuckled and said

"Shhh Ab aap chup ho jaaiye aur joh ho rha hai use hone dijiye" and saying this he moved out of the room carrying her in his arms.

"Kritharth kya kar rhe ho sab dekhenge hum dono ko aise" she blushed with embarrassment and hid her face in his chest when saw many eyes looking towards them. Some with love , some with amusement and some with jealousy & hatred.

Carrying her he moved out of the hotel and settled her on the passenger seat , closing the door. He moved towards the driver's seat.

"Kya Kritharth aap hamesha mujhe kahin bhi bina bataye le jaate ho aur phir kuch batate bhi nahi" she said with a angry pout to which he just chuckled. Hearing him chuckling a smile adorned her lips too and she kept staring at him as if there is nothing worth looking at any other thing than him right now.