A fear and turmoil of anger.

It was a dense forest and the beams of sunlight were passing few trees and making things and ways clear. I was running behind this feminine figure running in front of me like a little rabbit. 

My feet stomped and crumbled the dried leaves those were scattered in the forest. And she is running in quite a good pace. I speed up my pace, and the sunlight was attacking me here and there, and my eyes were getting blind by it often a times. And then she suddenly halted. Her whole body panting. And sweat was dripping from her masked and blurred face. Her heavy breathings were the only audible thing to me. And I forwarded my hand just to reveal her face. And suddenly i felt someone pulled the floor beneath me and i started to sank in that and with the loud thud my eyes opened. 

And suddenly here i fell from my bed. I opened my eyes hastily and my heart was pounding so hard. Ahh, I was chasing her in my dream, and failed there ahhhhh.  And the sunlight was peeking through the window and the curtains were moving with the wind movement. I lowered the window glass and then looked at the wall clock, and it WAS 12 IN THE MORNING. My eyes widened in great shock. 

I looked here and there and realisation hitted me I AM GROUNDED, so my digital alarm clock as well. According to rule, now dadu must be here. I was just thinking and suddenly my door opened without any knock. And the very angry figure was in front of my eyes. 

I am on the floor and he is standing at the door blocking everything at his back. Now it's the time for REAL PUNISHMENT. I immediately stood up and bent to touch his feet. And greeted him. 

He said, " you are not grounded so you can enjoy solitude. PUNISHMENT TIME!" And he lifted his lips in a smirk. And a dark aura covered him. 

And he signalled one of the servants to offer me something, i looked at him, he offered me some clothes. I picked them up. And he said, "change and come down!" 

I slightly nodded looking with disgust at the clothes. And then he left banging the door so hard behind him and i shutted my eyes tight. 

I hurriedly went to bath and change. And wore those weird clothes. And hurriedly took my steps down the stairs and entered the gardening area. Dadu was directing something to the gardener. 

And that little kid approached out of nowhere and then he raised his eyebrows and suddenly elbowed me,I got irritated and said, "what do you want?" 

The little kid put his palm over his mouth and then in whispers he said, "these clothes that you are wearing...  I wore the same type when I got the punishment from the grand sir of this house." 

I frowned my eyebrows and asked in whisper too, "what you did?" 

He said, "I denied to go to school and was using the phone that I bought from my mandli as the second hand." 

I said nothing and turned standing straight, then again he held the hem of my shirt and asked me to lower down, I bent little and he whispered in my ear, "agar aapki photo inhone pakad bhi Li hai toh ye mat bolna ki vo Maine click ki thi." 

Few lines covered my forehead and I asked with frowned eyebrows, "why he would be angry for the pic?" 

His eyes went wide and then he said in most shocking expressions, "you took the photo at their place without permission. This reason is enough! And by the way do you have your phone?" 

I clicked my tongue at his misinformation but i continued and said, "no, that big man over there he took it from me." 

This time he shook his head and placed his hand over his mouth and then brought his face near my ear and whispered, "maybe he checked your phone, that's there he found your pic! "