world building

Hello author, I wanted to give further background into the world of Nalthis. This will discuss each nation and what they are known for As well as the adventures guild structure and how the ranks work.  

States/ countries 

Kingdom of Rostadon: The kingdom of Rostadon is governed by its 4,000-year-old royal family. The country is known for its Military might on both land and sea. Geographically, the kingdom's land is very flat, with a large mountain range to its southern border called the White Arrow Mountains guarding it from the Yelbeli Khaganate. Rostadon is mostly comprised of humans. 

Yelbeli Khaganate: This land is known for its plateaus, which led its inhabitants to split into tribes. Thirty years before the Rostdonion invasion, a man named Temuulen Khan united it through wars. The country was formerly known for its great mercenaries; currently, it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon. 

Duchy of Shim: A small kingdom north of Rostadon lies the duchy of Shim. The kingdom's main Inhabitants are dark eves. Geographically the Dutchy of shim is located in a very dense dark woodland forest. Before the Rostdonion invasion the kingdom was known for its great assassins and spies. They were formally governed by a matriarchy its ruler being Mariah Discordia. it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon.

Principality of Bash: The principality of Bash is known its great dwarves blacksmiths and miners. Geographically Bash is known for its harsh Cold and moutainus terrain causing its Inhabitants to live underground as well as its resource rich mines. It is ruled by a dwarven king named Velgrus Snowhand. it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon.

Republic of Che: The republic of che is known for it master swordsmen and swordswomen. Geographically the Republic of che is also known its mountain's and humid temperatures. It was formerly governed by the Che shougunate. it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon. The kingdoms Inhabitants are mostly comprised of humans. 

Kingdom of Castvaultia : Kingdom of Castvaultia is known for its expert elven archers and mages as well as its vast magic academies. Geographically Kingdom of Castvaultia resides in a woodland forest with a mild climate. its Inhabitants are comprised of light elves. They were formally led by king Galion zerumun whose family has led its kingdom for 5,000 years.  it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon. Ashe is from here 

Kelyurt Horde: The area known as kelyurt is known of its various Orc warlords Geographically Kelyurt is a large flat plain. Its  Inhabitants are orcs who always at war with each other.  it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon. 

Turkberyurt Marches:  The area known as Turkberyurt also known as  the Deathland swamp. Geographically is a vast swamp filled with various deadly creatures. It is advised by the guild anyone under the rank of S to never go in there.   

 Smalese Empire: Known for its vast fertile farmlands and resource rich mountains. Geographically it is a woodland forest with various open fields to the south to the north it is a taiga with a vast mountain range. Its inhabidents are the Drachnia human like species  which are a human/ dragon hybrid. as well as humans  It was formally ruled by a Drachnian king named Volstor Myanmar.  it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon.   

Kingdom of Nazual: The kingdom of Nazual is known for its various merchants. geographically Nazual is a large desert and savannah. It was formerly ruled by a sultan named Akhmed the wise. it has been annexed by the Kingdom of Rostadon. 

Kingdom of furia: The kingdom of furia is known for being a melting pot of all previous races mentioned. Geographically it is a woodland forest with various open fields. It is ruled by a king named Constantine Valchite. Furia is currently a member in the united allied front. this is where Lihan is from.