tum jo pakad lo hath Mera duniya badal sakta huin mein

Natasha and Hardik were sitting in the waiting room, the weight of the situation pressing heavily on them. The silence between them was thick, each lost in their own thoughts and worries. Suddenly, Natasha spoke, her voice soft but firm.

"Rohit bhaiya ko bataya?"

Hardik looked at her, his eyes reflecting a mix of sorrow and hesitation. The tension between him and Rohit due to the Mumbai Indians captaincy issue still lingered, but she was right. Rohit, as well as Surya and Bumrah, had every right to know about Ishan. They were all family, and Ishan needed all the support he could get.

Hardik sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair. "Mujhe pata hai, Natasha. Par... I don't know how to tell them."

Natasha placed a reassuring hand on his arm. "Woh log Ishan ke liye aayenge, Hardik. Tumhe unhe batana padega."

Taking a deep breath, Hardik pulled out his phone and set up a conference call. His fingers trembled slightly as he dialed the numbers, connecting Rohit, Surya, and Bumrah. The phone rang, and one by one, they answered, their voices filled with curiosity and concern.

"Hardik, what's going on?" Rohit asked, his tone serious.

Hardik struggled to find the words, his throat tightening. "Rohit bhaiya, Surya, jas... there's something I need to tell you all. It's about Ishu."

The silence on the other end was palpable, each of them bracing for the worst. Hardik closed his eyes, summoning the strength to continue.

"Ishan... Ishan ne suicide ki koshish ki," he said, his voice breaking. "Woh hospital mein hai, aur haalat bohot serious hai."

There was a collective gasp from the other end, followed by a heavy silence. Hardik could hear the shock and anguish in their voices as they processed the news.

"Kya?" Surya's voice was filled with disbelief. "Ishan ne aisa kyun kiya?"

Hardik swallowed hard, tears streaming down his face. "Woh bohot pressure mein tha, Surya. Uske liye sab kuch bohot mushkil ho gaya tha. Hum sab uske saath hain, par... I don't know if he's going to be okay."

Bumrah, usually so composed, sounded shaken. "Hardik, hum abhi aate hain. Ishan ko kuch nahi hone denge."

Rohit's voice, though filled with pain, held a note of determination. "Hardik, main turant nikal raha hoon. Ishan ko hum sabki zaroorat hai. Woh humara bhai hai."

Hardik nodded, even though they couldn't see him. "Main bhi yahin chahta hoon, Rohit bhaiya. Ishan ko aap sabki zaroorat hai."

As the call ended, Hardik felt a mix of relief and dread. He had done what needed to be done, but the weight of the situation still pressed heavily on him. Natasha squeezed his hand, offering silent support.

"They're coming, Hardik. We're all in this together," she said softly.

Hardik nodded, his heart heavy but resolute. "Haan, Natasha. Hum sab milkar Ishan ko is mushkil waqt se nikalenge."

, Hardik and Natasha sat together, finding strength in each other's presence, hoping and praying that their collective love and support would bring Ishan back from the brink.

Shubman sat in the chair nearby, his eyes never leaving Ishan. He watched as Ishan's mother held his hand, her tears wetting his still fingers, while his brother and father stood close by, their faces etched with worry and sorrow. Shubman felt a deep ache in his chest, feeling utterly helpless. Shahneel had fallen asleep on his shoulder, her exhaustion evident.

Suddenly, his phone rang, breaking the silence. He glanced at the screen—it was Mayank Markande, another close friend of Ishan and Shubman. The four of them—Shubman, Ishan, Mayank, and Abhishek—had always been inseparable, teasing and supporting each other through everything.