yeh Dosti

The room was filled with a fragile sense of relief and hope. Ishan's parents, still teary-eyed, stayed close to their son, cherishing every moment of his awakening. Shubman, sitting nearby, watched quietly, a silent smile of gratitude on his lips. He had informed the doctor and others, and now they all waited anxiously to see Ishan.

Hardik and Krunal, along with their wives and kids, entered the room. The children, sensing the gravity of the situation, stayed close to their mothers, their eyes wide with concern and curiosity. Pankhuri and Natasha offered reassuring smiles to Ishan's parents, silently conveying their support and love.

Hardik's eyes locked onto Ishan's, and in an instant, all the suppressed emotions came flooding back. He crossed the room in quick strides and pulled Ishan into a tight embrace, his body shaking with sobs. "Ishu, mera baccha," Hardik whispered, his voice breaking. "Mujhe maaf kar de... mujhe maaf kar de, please."

Ishan, still weak, managed to lift his arm and pat Hardik's back gently. "Bhaiya... kuch mat bolo. Main theek hoon," he whispered, his voice raspy but filled with reassurance.

Hardik pulled back slightly, holding Ishan's face in his hands. He kissed his forehead, his tears mingling with the relief and guilt that overwhelmed him. "Tujhe itna dard mein dekh kar... main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga, Ishu."

Ishan shook his head weakly. "Aap sabne... bohot pyaar diya mujhe. Yeh meri galti thi. Ab sab theek hoga."

Krunal, who had been standing silently, stepped forward and placed a comforting hand on Hardik's shoulder. He then leaned in to hug Ishan gently. "Ishu, tu hamesha se humara chhota bhai raha hai. Hum sab tere saath hain, hamesha."

Pankhuri and Natasha, tears streaming down their faces, joined the circle around Ishan's bed. They held their children's hands, offering silent support to the man they considered family. The kids, sensing the emotional gravity, stayed close, their eyes filled with innocent concern.

Shubman sat nearby, observing the reunion with a silent smile. He felt a warm glow in his heart seeing the love and support surrounding Ishan. Despite the heavy atmosphere, there was a sense of healing beginning to take place.

Ishan's mother, who had been quietly watching the scene, spoke up, her voice choked with emotion. "Hardik beta, Krunal beta, aap sab... Ishu ke liye humesha aise hi rehna. Usse aap sabki zarurat hai."

Hardik, still holding Ishan's hand, nodded vigorously. "Aunty, hum sab milke Ishu ko phir se khush karenge. Hum use kabhi akela feel nahi hone denge."

Ishan's father, who had been standing stoically, finally broke down, tears streaming down his face. He stepped forward and hugged Hardik and Krunal tightly. "Aap sab humare liye farishte ho. Ishu ko phir se humare paas laane ke liye shukriya."

Shubman holds his father hand 'nhi uncle Ishu humari team ki jaan hai" then he looks at ishan with look of love and ishan too looking at him with same intense "especially mere liye "

Ishan's father smiled and kissed shub's forehead. Then Shubman noticed Rohit bhaiya standing at the doorway, observing the emotional reunion from a distance. His face was a mask of conflicted emotions—guilt, sorrow, and an overwhelming fear of facing Ishan. Without alerting anyone, Rohit quietly slipped outside, only to find Shreyas there, trying to explain the situation to him.

Shreyas, still dealing with his own guilt and pain, was doing his best to comfort Rohit. "Rohit bhaiya, hum sabko pata hai ki aapne kabhi jaan bhoojh kar aisa nahi kiya. Hum sab isse milke theek karenge," he said, his voice earnest.

Rohit, however, seemed lost in his own turmoil. "Maine  dono ko fail kiya, Shreyas. Ishu ko bhi aur tujhe bhi. Kaise saamna karun uska?" he whispered, his eyes downcast.