The Fall of Shiganshina part 2

3rd person POV:

Everyone was looking up at the titan who was looking over the wall with absolute horror you could hear a pin drop right now it was so deathly quiet until a loud WHOOSH sound was made that no one knew what it was until another thunderous noise sounded and large boulders went flying in all directions crushing houses and people and finally people started to regain movement and starting running towards their house/family while others made a beeline to the other wall.

Y/N: THEY ARE HERE

Y/N: POV

Y/N: EREN, ARMIN, MIKASA GET TO THE BOATS RIGHT NOW.

Eren: M-my house... the bolder fell where my house is....

Armin: Eren we need to get out now- *Eren starts running to his house with Mikasa following behind*

Y/N: IDIOTS! ARMIN GET OUT NOW YOU CAN'T WORRY ABOUT OTHER RIGHT NOW GET TO THE BOATS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND GET OUT.

Armin says nothing and just holds his trembling arm and says nothing, "MOVE" screamed Y/N and that made Armin start running. Y/N started running where Eren and Mikasa went.

Y/N:*Thinking* I can't let them die yet they are my only connection to Dr. Yeager. I can't risk him warning someone or interfering with my mission.

Y/N did his best to follow the too kids in the sea of people all trying to run away from the Titans but lost them so he had to make a few guesses and even stopped some people from running to ask them where the Yeager's lived he even had to dodge some titans until he saw a blonde garrison soldier flying in a direction that he hasn't looked yet so he decided to follow from the rooftops so he can see better and he eventually found what he was looking for, Eren, Mikasa and the soldier all trying to help what Y/N assumes is their mother from a collapsed building.

Eren: HANNES HELP US SHE IS TRAPPED

Eren's mother: Take the kids and get out of here my legs are broken from the building I won't be able to make it anyways saves yourself.

Hannes: come on now I'm a trained soldier you know I'll defeat that titan and save you *Rushes towards the titan and looks at it before he realizes he fucked up so runs back*

Hannes: COME ON WE NEED TO MOVE-

Y/N: HAHAHAHA a soldier that runs with his tail between his legs? MOVE *Shoves past Hannes causing him to drop Eren*

Hannes: Who are you we need to move now there are titans here-

Y/N: Shut your mouth I don't take orders from a coward like you. EREN MIKASA YOU GUYS OWE ME! *Y/N walks up to Eren's mothers and crouches to get a grip of the fallen building.*

Carla: W-who are you you need to get out of here I would just be a burden to you all-

Y/N: See that the funny thing no matter what you do or don't do you will always be a burden to someone whether you like it or not. *Y/N then started to use everything he had to pull the fallen building off of Carla while everyone else just watched and Carla tried to convince him to stop but he couldn't hear her he was making the wall budge but not pulling it off Eren and Mikasa join in to help*

?????: HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU SO WEAK TRYING TO ACT ALL MIGHTY BUT STILL FAILING IN THE END SHE IS GOING TO DIE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER LEAD WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET ME OUT SO THOSE PEOPLE BEHIND DIE QUICKER AND DON'T HAVE TO WITNESS YOUR FAILURE TO SAVE THEIR MOTHER?

Y/N:*Thinking* WILL YOU SHUT UP I can feel my muscles being torn and The Adriene can only do so much for a falling building. GIVE ME YOUR POWER!!! *Y/N screamed*