Dayasaur

Dayas POV:
We made our way over to Boscos bed, I laid down in the middle and started to make myself comfy, as she turned off the lights and turned on her TV. She climbed into bed beside me and put her head onto my chest before hooking one of her legs over me and putting her arm across my waist. It had been so long since I'd had anything like this, I had almost forgotten what to do. I tucked her in and put my arm around her and had it resting on her waist too, she fitted so perfectly into me it was as if we were made to cuddle with eachother. I was scrolling through the TV channels and found Jurassic park, "I love this film" I exclaimed giving Bosco a fright. She opened one of her eyes and looked at the screen, "don't tell me I'm cuddled into a dinosaur nerd right now" she said with a laugh, "maybe you are, don't worry I can go" I said back to her "don't you dare move". I hate to say it, for as small as she seemed beside me gosh she could be scary when she wanted to be. I could see her closing her eyes and trying to sleep against my chest, "Bosco" I quietly whispered just so I didn't scare her again, "yeah" she quietly replied back to me. "Do you want me to like, stay here all night with you? Only if you're okay with that". Boscos face lit up, "I thought you'd never ask" she said with a beaming smile. With that I turned off the tv and started to get myself comfortable, I don't know if it was just because I was in bed with Bosco or not, but her bed seemed far more comfortable than mine. "I'll need to move you for two seconds baby I'm sorry" I said as I stood up to head to my room to grab my toothbrush, Bosco was not happy at being moved but also got up to get into her PJs and brush her teeth. When I came back she was in a vest top and shorts, it made my heart skip a beat, I usually would just sleep in boxers but I didn't want to make it weird so I kept on my vest top and shorts. "I know for a fact there's no way that's what you actually sleep in" Bosco said as she turned to look at me coming back in her room. "Well no it's not but I didn't want to make it weird" I said with a laugh. "I'd much rather see you in your underwear to be honest" she said with a flirty smile. Alright then I thought to myself as I pulled off my top and shorts, and folded them up, I could feel Boscos eyes on me, I just hoped she liked what she was seeing.

Boscos POV:
I couldn't believe my eyes, Dayas body was a work of art. I was looking at every tattoo, every muscle line and taking all of it in. I didn't mean to stare, but I couldn't help it, I saw his blood sugar monitor which was clipped onto his boxers, "come here" I said in the softest tone I could muster, Daya obliged and stood infront of me, I held onto his waist and turned him around to look at his monitor, "can you please tell me what you should be at, and what to do if your above or below that? I want to know I can help you if you need it". I felt an overwhelming urge to protect Daya, even if he would be the one having to protect me. Daya spoke for awhile telling me all about his diabetes and what I could do to help, I listened to every single word he said taking it all in. "Cmon then, let's get into bed" he said as he climbed into bed beside me. Feeling Dayas skin against me was magical and I wanted to be as close to him as possible. "Goodnight Blair" he said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head, my heart skipped a beat but I had to play it cool, "goodnight Trenton" I replied as I looked up at him and placed a kiss on his cheek, before placing my head back down onto his chest and starting to trace over his tattoos to help get myself to sleep.

Dayas POV:
*BANG BANG BANG* I woke up with a jump as producers banged on the door, "Morning Bosco breakfast time" the voice on the other side of the door shouted. I rubbed my eyes and gently shook Bosco away, who was still clinging onto my chest. "Good morning baby" I said as she started to wake up "good morning honey" she replied, "ugh I better start getting ready for breakfast" "yeah I better head back next door to get my clothes" I said as I started to get out of bed", "noooo" Bosco protested "I don't want to see you with clothes on ever again this is much better". "Maybe you'll get lucky later on then" I teased as I went back to my room to get changed, then I headed down for breakfast.
"Where were you last night?" A concerned looking Maddy asked as I sat down to eat, "I knocked on your door and you didn't answer I was scared you were having a hypo or something!". "Look I'm sorry okay I'm really sorry" i said before leaning in closer so the other girls wouldn't hear "I stayed with Bosco last night". Maddys jaw dropped before he playfully punched me in the arm "Daya Betty you are a DOG" he said while laughing, "I cannot Belive I thought something had happened to you and your out getting it!" "Maddy!" I protested, it wasn't like that, we just cuddled and fell asleep that was all. "I've known you long enough to know you sleep in boxers and nothing else, are you telling me you had a girl cuddled up into you and nothing happened?". "Yes!" I protest again, "I promise you nothing happened, we both just needed a cuddle". "I'm keeping my eyes on you miss Betty" he said with a laugh. Word travels fast around the queens, and soon pretty much everyone knows me and Bosco stayed together last night, which I didn't mind. I was just worried that they'd think the worst when it wasn't like that at all. My biggest fear is making Bosco feel uncomfortable. Luckily for me, she had the biggest I don't give a fuck attitude in the world, which Is just another thing I love about her. Before long breakfast is over and we are rounded up into the vans again. The van was quiet today, Jorgeous was fast asleep with her head on Orion's lap, as Orion played with her hair. Camden and Angie were also asleep on eachothers shoulders, which just left me and Jasmine. Bosco was in the other van today and I was already missing her a lot, but I knew it was important I had a relationship with all of the girls and not just one. "I'm so excited for today" Jasmine whispered to me, cautious to not wake anyone up, "I'm just so happy to be here" she said with a smile. I smiled back, Jasmines pure positivity was infectious and it made realise how happy and lucky I am to be here too.