8. Fvcked up for the third time →_→

"Oh my goodness!" Jimin screamed right at Jungkook's ears, making him gasp and sit on the bed. All the boys attention is now at a shocked Jungkook and a dramatic Jimin.
"Did I just see that Cat girl's picture on Jungkook's phone?!" Jimin loudly said as he dramatically covered his ears in order to be shocked.
"Aish, Hyung!" Jungkook sighed after saying this.

"Whoa, We almost forgot about you and your Catfish's chemistry due to stress and tiredness!" Namjoon stated with a light sigh.
All the six boys gathered around Jungkook and sat in a circle while Jungkook was on their front just when those words escaped from Namjoon's mouth. Jungkook is staring at their actions being dumbfounded. He blinked twice and looked at Jimin who was right in front of him.
"What's with this?" Jungkook asked while his eyes scanned all of themselves eye to eye.

"Did you get any information about her?"
"Were you able to know her name, tonight?"
"Did you finally ask for her number?"
"When did you take her picture?"
These were the questions that four of the six boys threw at Jungkook in a row. Suga just nodded and Namjoon just sighed.
"Can you guys please ask one by one? I know y'all are so desperate to know everything but can you guys be a little patient?" Jungkook requested them.

"Okay okay, just tell us what happened." Jimin said and everyone nodded in agreement.
Jungkook started explaining what happened tonight. He told them every small detail. It took him almost 1 hour to finish describing his feelings. And his brothers were fondly listening to him like babies listening to their mother telling a story.
"And that's it!" Jungkook ended his explanation with that and a bunch of sighs left those six boys mouths.

"So you didn't get to know any personal information about her yet?" Hobi asked and in reply Jungkook just nodded with a little pout.
"But it's a relief that she ain't hater." Taehyung stated the fact in which everyone nodded and hummed.
"Did she like the nickname you gave her or she just vomited right on your face when you said that? Suga asked out of the blue, making Jungkook feel disgusted and the other 5 boys only laughed.

"Hyung, she ain't you! She's too kind and soft hearted. She liked the nickname as I liked the nickname she gave me last night." Jungkook protested.
"She may be really a kind person. That's why She showed some pity on you to not break your heart even though she didn't like the nickname you gave her." Suga replied sassily. This time the boys again laughed hard.
"HYUNG! You're so meanie!" Jungkook pouted. Jimin held his shoulder while laughing.
"He's kidding, Jungkook." Jimin said while giggling. And Yoongi also giggled when he received a cute glare from Jungkook.

"By the way, Jungkook. You didn't tell us, from where you got her photo? Did you find her social media account?" Jin asked. Jungkook waved his right hand as a 'no'.
"I took her pictures while she was performing." Jungkook replied and everyone made an 'O' face.
"You should ask her to go on a date with you." Hobi suggested which made Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Should I? I mean, we just met last night." Jungkook said nervously but deep down he also wanted to take her on a date, too. He's just a bit nervous whether it's ok or not.
"You definitely should!" Jin admitted.
"Yeah, and try to know about her more rather than gossiping about BTS!" Jimin suggested. Jungkook felt relieved as he got supported by his hyungs. He released a relaxed sigh before saying something.
"Then, I'd definitely ask her!" Jungkook enthusiastically said which made all the boys cheer up and clap loudly.

Jungkook smiled in peace as he looked at his hyungs happy faces.

-

Jungkook's pov.

Currently, she's in front of me, leaning against the huge apple tree, at her same position. Tonight, as usual, I trailed behind her and ended up standing beside here. She's looking at the moon as usual. It made me wonder just how deeply she loved us. Especially, Jin hyung. Even though she said she was an OT7 lover, I feel like she's more interested in Jin hyung than other members. That's freaking me out a bit, tho!

We stood there silently for a while. None of us was ready to start a conversation even though, the silence was peaceful and not awkward. But I decided to break the silence.
"So, how are your days here?" I asked a bit hesitantly. Though my voice was cheerful.
"Quite adventurous! Your? Or are you a resident here?" She asked looking at me finally. At first her gaze made me off guard, idk why the fvck but her little actions made me so out of my mind!

"Ah, I mean, I'm not a resident here. Are you?" I asked instead. She seemed hesitant to answer but finally answered.
"I'm from South Korea." She replied after a while of thinking. My eyes sparkled up! She's from Korea? For real? That means, I would be able to meet her even after this trip if I get to know her address!
"Where are you from by the way?" She asked. My whole body tensed. I don't know what to answer. Should I say I'm from South Korea, too? Arghh! I should've prepared with my hyungs what to say when she'll ask about me.

"I'm from South Korea, too." I didn't think much and answered. Her eyes glow up. She looked at me for the second time.
"From Seoul?" She asked enthusiastically. I shook my head with a smile even though she couldn't see it.
"I'm from Busan but I live in Seoul" I slapped myself mentally for saying this. What if she'd find out my identity? You got fucked up little idiot!
"Wow, we can meet even after this festival!" She said with the same expression and I nodded nervously, afraid of her to doubt me.

"Or maybe not." She said as she again looked at the moon. Her tone of talking wasn't a cheerful one anymore. I wonder what would be the reason for her sudden sadness.
"Why?" I almost whispered but she heard it.
"It's late. I think I should go back to the dorm." She said, completely ignoring my question. But suddenly, I remembered what I was planning with my hyungs to ask her. Oh shit! I almost forgot about that.
"Uh, wait a bit. Please." I stood in front of her, looking at her eyes.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked.
"We meet every night after my performance. So of course." She smiled after saying that, even though I can't see that but I can guess because her eyes narrowed just like Jimin hyung. And I realised I fucked up again -_-
Certainly we meet every night, then what am I even asking her?
"I mean, not at night but in daytime?" I almost pleaded and my way of asking was seeming so desperate. I don't care about that by the way. If she finds me desperate for her then I don't mind being a desperate one even though I am.

"At when?" She asked after thinking for a while. Even though the time was about 5/6 seconds but it was feeling like decades for me. The fear of her rejecting my offer was bothering my heart to race properly.
"Anytime you want." I immediately replied.
"What about 3 in the afternoon?" She asked, making my whole body jolt up in amusement. She really did accept my offer for real?! What could be any better than this?

"Then I'll be at the park near the festival place, waiting for you." I answered happily smiling.
"Ok then, Good night. Have sweet dreams." She said.
"You are my dream." I mumbled unconsciously but she fuckin' heard that. I realised that I fucked up for the third time when she chuckled and left the place after saying "See you tomorrow!" to me. I literally slapped my face for that. But the fact was, she didn't even feel awkward or shocked about my saying that. It seemed like it was normal to her.

Does that mean, she somehow feels the same as me. Or it's just she's not caring about that. But I'm damn sure she knows my feelings about her because of my drooling behaviour around her. Anyways, don't wanna think deeply about that. Gotta go to my brother's and tell them the happy news. Also, I've to ask them what to do tomorrow when I meet her.

Pheww, everything feels so magical. Will tomorrow be the first step of getting her?