77

6 hours later

"So spill," Raven asked Madison

"There is nothing to spill. I cut it off" Madison said

"Was it after you got some or before ?"  Raven said sipping her drink

Madison laughs "After"

"Ohh..

"Hear me out. Of course, I still loved that man when I came back. When I found out he was dating Danny. I wasn't even gone come between that. But she was my best friend. Like how can you even think to date a man I was madly in love with knowing he felt the same."

"Madison you did leave. Not saying she's right. But things happen, which you know. I love you as my sister and Danny as my best friend. I just don't need to be caught up in between yall. Now that I know. So what you gone do?"

"Ehhh. Don't know. I'm not messing with Quan no more though" Madison said

"Are you going tell Danny? I don't need yall Two under each other knowing what you and Quan were doing"

"Yeah. That ain't gone end up right." Madison said laughing..

"The dinner tonight. This is going to be very awkward for me.

"And you don't think it's been awkward with me being around her and him in the same room for 5 months," Madison said

"Look we grown now boo. I ain't going say nothing. But either he needs to tell her or you" Raven said

"He can tell her, 'cause if I do it won't be nice. I know how she gets and she knows how I get" Madison said "Anyways next house?"

"Yeah, let's go. And don't try to change the subject " Raven said

Later that night (Dinner)

"So how's everyone been?" Raven asked everyone seeing them talking amongst themselves.

"Shit same ole same Ole sis. Trapping" Quan said laughing.

"It's time to give that up don't you think?" Raven asked

"You're right. But I bought a house. We move in within a week" Quan said looking at Danny smiling.

"Word?" Marco said looking up.

"So I'm thinking of moving up and becoming a doctor and... " Naomi said standing up and raising her shirt to show her belly.

"You ain't never pregnant?" Eve said with her mouth open.

"Yes, five months. And I'm tired" Naomi said

"Congrats bro. You could have said something" Kam said

"Nah. Was waiting on her" He said smiling and rubbing her stomach as she stood.

Madison walks in with a man holding his hand smiling. She walks up "Hey all," Madison said waving.

Quan looks up eyeballing this dude he never saw before. He becomes mad as fuck. "Who are you?" Quan asked.

"Damn Bae. Chill" Danny said seeing him upset. She raised her eyebrow but brushed it off.

Madison looks at Quan. "You should listen to your woman. Anyways. This is Isiah" Madison said rubbing on his shirt.

"What's up?" Isiah said with his deep voice holding his hand out to Marco.

Marco gets up shaking his hand "What you do?" He asked

"Dont," Madison said

"As your brother. I should know. Let me the man speak" Marco said

"Lawyer," He said standing tall putting his hands in his pockets.

"Damn. Where did you find him?" Eve said. 

Steve kicked her foot under the table.

Quan was still eyeballing dude. He wasn't feeling it all. His feelings were starting to get in the way. Madison came and sat down next to Raven.

"He's cute" Raven whispers in Madison's ear.

"Thank you. Giving him a try"

"Girl a lawyer? You better" Raven said smiling.

3 hours later.

The girl's at the table chatting while the guys talk at the bar.

"So what's up? How long you've been a lawyer?" Kam asked

"Nah. How you know Madison?" Quan asked.

Isiah laughs sipping his drink. "Me and Madison go way back. You might not remember me. But she does" He laughs knowing exactly who Quan was.

"What nigga?" He said stepping up.

"Chill bro. You good?" Marco asked pushing him back a little.

Isiah laughs again. "Look I stayed across the street from y'all. Real light-skinned guy."

Marco looks "damn that is you. Ain't even recognize you."

"So you know this nigga?" Quan asked.

"Yeah. His mom and my og used to be cool. Nigga are you straight? " Marco asked looking at Qun for real this time. Marco thought about it. "Bro. Don't tell me you back in your feelings?" Marco asked

Quan smacks his lips. Marco put his arm around his neck and pulled him away to the far end of the bar. "Talk man," Marco asked

"You know exactly how I'm feeling right now"

"She called it off bro. And you got Danny here. Yall was on my ass when I fucking up. Fix that shit. You already playing Danny.  You either want her or not bro" Marco said walking away.

To be continued....

Isiah