Part 1

I was leaving football practice with my friends while we were talking about the big beach party we planned on going too tonight.
"Bray you're bringing some weed right," my best friend Sam asked me
"Yes sir," I said excitedly as they smirked
"I get an ounce on me," Liam said
"Same with me," Luke said as we smirked
"Whose house are we heading to pregame," Sam asked as we got to his truck. I went to hop in when I heard someone holler my name. I turned around to see my twin brothers Brant and Blake with their friends waving me over. I sighed as I rolled my eyes.
"Everything good," Liam asked me
"Hope so give me a sec, get ready to take off if we gotta go," I said as they nodded. I jogged over towards my brothers and their friends.
"Whatsapp," I asked
"Mom wants us home tonight," Brant said
"I got plans," I said with a shrug
"Well cancel them if we're all not back at the house by 6 we're grounded," Blake said as I shrugged
"Cool by me," I said as I went to walk away but I was yanked back by my arm
"Not just you are grounded but all three of us, so get your ass in the truck," Brant said
"And if I don't," I asked with a smirk
"There's 8 of us, you really want to take your chances," Blake said as they cracked their knuckles
"Might as well," I said as I took off running. I jumped into the bed of Sam's truck as he took off out of the parking lot. I chuckled as Liam slid open the back window.
"Everything okay," Sam asked
"Yeah I might get the shit kicked out of me later but I'm good, I said as they chuckled and I got a call from my mom, shit," I mumbled answering it
"Hey mama," I said
"Hey sweetheart can you please make sure you're home at 6," she asked
"I made plans already mom," I said
"I know sweetie I just need to talk to you and your brothers about something real quick then you can hangout with your friends okay," she said
"Okay mom," I said
"I love you," she said
"I love you too, I said as I hung up and I saw it was 4:30, I gotta be home by 6 if not I'm grounded," I said as they nodded. We headed to Sam's house as we decided to start drinking and smoking. I had two hits off of a blunt as it was around 5:45. We hopped into Luke's truck and he quickly drove me home.
"I'll skate back to whoever's house when I'm done," I said
"Sounds good," Luke said heading towards my house. He pulled into my driveway as I saw Brant and them had already made it home.
"Shit," I said
"Good luck bro you got this," Sam said
"Thanks I'll catch you guys in a bit, text me whose house," I said as they nodded. I sighed grabbing my stuff as I hopped out the bed of the truck. I walked inside the house to see Brant, Blake, their friends, and two older teens I've never seen before sitting on the couch.
"Sup guys, I said with a chuckle as Brant and Blake both stood up, I'm home perfect timing no one's going to get grounded,"
"Yeah perfect timing," Brant said as he and Blake still came towards me with an evil grin. Their friends watched in anticipation.
"Boys," my mom said walking in from the back in the kitchen. The twins quickly looked at her as I took off running upstairs. I heard my brothers quickly gaining on me as I made it to my room. I went to shut the door when they both barged in and I flew to the other side of my room. I quickly stood up tossing my bag down as they grinned at me.
"Guys come on please I'm sorry for being disrespectful in front of your friends but I made it on time so you wouldn't get grounded," I said nervous as they got closer
"Hmm how about no," Brant said as they grabbed my arms and threw me to the ground. They both started punching me hard but not too hard. I squirmed around as I was able to slip out from under them. I went to run when I was yanked back by my arms and they got a hold of my shirt. I tried slipping out of their grip when I felt them reach towards my boxers.
"No don't please don't do that shit," I said, instantly dropping to my knees with my shirt halfway around me as my brothers chuckled amused, letting go of me as I sat on my butt.
"Boys," our mom yelled
"Get going baby," Blake said
"No guys come on please that shit is embarrassing promise you won't do it, I said as they chuckled stepping towards me, guys seriously I'm really sorry for disrespecting you guys in front of your friends, can we call truce,"
"You're lucky we're nice baby bro," Brant said with his arm out as I grabbed it and he pulled me to my feet
"I will admit you shocked me by running away from us," Blake said as I smirked
"I honestly didn't think I was going to make it," I said as they chuckled and I turned to head towards the stairs when my ass was smacked. I covered it looking up at them glaring as they looked at me innocently. I turned around as I was smacked again and I ran downstairs. I was halfway down when the twins tripped me and I fell down on them.
"Shit," I said laying on the floor as Brant and Blake came down laughing their asses off
"Are you okay," my mom asked walking towards me as I stood up
"Yeah I'm fine," I said glaring at Brant and Blake. I wiped myself off as I went and sat on the arm of the couch with the twins' friends laughing. I rolled my eyes as the twins sat next to me on the couch.