The Attack

"Well look who's back" Virion said as he opened the door to the Director's room along with the lances."So, have any of the council or lances forgotten what I told them?" Arthur asked as he looked towards Virion."Well, everyone except the lances. By the way brat, we are going to have a talk." Virion said with an evil smile. "Well Alea, Aya. Tessia, could you go to our dorm with Sylvie? Ill be down there in a moment."Arthur said as he gestured them to come forward. Afterward Tessia began to leave with Sylvie."Yes Arthur?" Aya said with a confused look on her face."I'll give you the reward I was talking about today. But if you want it your going to go through a lot of pain, so just beware. After I give you this gift you'll become retainer level lances." Arthur said as he looked towards the two lances."Look Arthur, we don't need any special gifts like that." Alea said as she stood next to Aya."Yes but I insist that you take this gift. It will help in the long run of things as well."

Arthur said as he put restraints on the lances." Alright Aya you ready?" Arthur said with a smile that Aya knew all too well."Yes." Aya said as she closed her eyes to get ready for the pain."AAHHHHHHH!!" Aya screamed out as Arthur put his hand on her sternum and started removing the artifact on her core."I'm so sorry Aya but in order for you all to get pass white stage you need to your body to be your core." Arthur said as he looked heartbroken to do this to his long time friend who helped take care of him in two lifetimes. After Arthur got done with Aya he turned towards Alea who was looking at Arthur in fear."Look Arthur I'm the weakest lance so you don't need to do this." Alea tried to move away slowly but couldn't."I'm sorry Alea." Arthur said as he used Godstep to get behind Alea and pin her to the floor."Look Arthur, I'm the weakest lance there's no need to try and make me stronger." Alea tried to plead with Arthur but to no avail."Alea, you were there when I was a kid in two lifetimes, and in those two lifetimes, I saw you as my caretaker and big sister because of how nice and caring you are, in this lifetime you were there for me when I was at my lowest, so please I'm so sorry Alea, but please except the gift." Arthur said to Alea which made her start to cry."I'm truly sorry Alea." After he said that he put his hand on her sternum and Alea cried out in pain, 

After a few minutes of blood curling screaming Arthur looked down at Alea and picked her up and put her next to Aya. After he got done he turned toward Virion."So, what did you wanna talk about or do you wanna wait until everyone is here?" Arthur asked Virion."Brat do you know what you did to my granddaughter?" Virion said as he had a smile on his face."Yes, yes I do, and if it means getting beat with a cactus I'd do it again."Arthur said with a little smile on his face as he remembered the last few things he's done with Tessia."Brat, she's pregnant." Virion said as he formed an evil smirk on his face."Wait really?" Arthur said  with joy."Yes brat. She's pregnant." Virion said with a smirk. After that Arthur jumped up in joy."How far along is she?" "Brat I think she got pregnant after the day you left. For now lets get this meeting done with and you can go see her." Virion said as he started to sit on a couch.

After everyone arrived Arthur explained on what he was doing."So like I said, this portal that I will make tomorrow will lead to the safe island. The island is at least ten maybe fifteen times that of Dicathen, so there is no end to exploring that island." Arthur said as he sat In front of the council."Well how do you expect us to believe what your saying anyways." A teacher said to him as he looked towards Arthur."Look, you can believe me or not, but there is an attack coming. I will take everyone I know and love into that portal, I've made the portal in my own way, so if your working with or even thinking about having idea's about joining the enemy, you will not be able to go through that portal." Arthur said as he looked at the teacher."What about the rest of us, even if we met the enemy and are still thinking about it doesn't mean we will actually join hands with the enemy." Another teacher said as he looked at Arthur with a smug look.

"I said you won't be able to go through that portal because the enemy can still use you." Arthur said with a cold look."Look kid, we will go through that portal, we are noble's, we-" "Are stupid. Think about it for a few minutes, you really think I'ma let you through that portal when you know someone who is about to attack the school, are you stupid?" Arthur said as he cut off the noble."You dare say that to us noble's your just a commoner, besides who's going to believe the words of a commoner, us noble's have more saying than a commoner anyways." The noble said as he glared at Arthur. After that, Arthur pointed an Aether blade at the noble."You noble's think you know it all, you think your gods that can trample over the weaker people. Well guess what, I've fought and killed gods, don't compare me to them, I'm just saving everybody who isn't able to fight." Arthur said as he got rid of his aether blade.