10

Ever since 22 years ago, when the Zhonghua Group donated supplies after the earthquake and moved its headquarters back to China from the United States, it has always had a large number of true fans. After the Zhonghua Group opened its social media accounts, it immediately attracted tens of millions of fans. To date, it has accumulated 80 million fans.

Today, the official Weibo account, which never posts anything except new product announcements, has reposted such a social news, which has made netizens very excited.

[Ahhhhh--President Zhong is also paying attention to this matter. I knew that President Zhong is such a kind person, he would definitely speak up for this poor little girl!]

[As expected of a company with the highest favorability among the people, it is reasonable for them to make money.]

[Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong? This matter has not been concluded yet, Zhonghua Group is such a big company and has taken sides. Aren't they afraid of rebellion? ]

[Wow, could the Qin guy have hired water soldiers? Why are there still

people speaking for him? ] [I suddenly have a bad feeling. Could we really be used as a gun? The court has not tried this matter yet, and we haven't seen the evidence. There are only a few short essays. How can they prove that the doctor did something bad? ]

[I have confirmed that the beast Qin did hire water soldiers. Is he broken by the scolding? ] They can't pronounce the word "beast", so they use another word instead.

[Wait a minute, I feel something is wrong. The comment by Zhonghua Group is ambiguous. It is not clear whether this sentence is said to the patient or to the doctor.

This comment quickly became a hot comment, and everyone had different opinions on it. Some people think that those who put forward this perspective are water soldiers hired by Qin Sheng, with the purpose of misinterpreting the words of Zhonghua Group and reversing their image in front of the public. Some people think that this makes sense, and everyone should not blindly follow others. There is no evidence at all, and they cannot slander others at will.

What if Qin Sheng was wronged, they are all accomplices.

Soon, some comments without swear words but with extreme emotions were also deleted. Netizens became even more angry and more convinced that Qin Sheng had a background.

Especially after Zhuzhou Hospital issued an announcement.

Zhuzhou Hospital V: Our hospital has not yet found any evidence that Dr. Qin Sheng "took kickbacks" or "over-medicated" and is awaiting the court's trial. However, out of concern for Dr. Qin Sheng's safety, Dr. Qin Sheng's outpatient clinics will be temporarily suspended. I hope that all netizens will not believe in rumors, not spread rumors, and have their own judgment.

Such a "just" statement does not seem to be issued by the official, and netizens are furious.

[Zhuzhou Hospital, you are really great. There is a doctor who took kickbacks, and you still want to protect him. You are simply birds of a feather! Shameless! ]

[What's wrong with this society now? Is money and power omnipotent? Even the holy hospitals have been tainted. ]

[No, can you calm down and stop cursing! The hospital was so openly on the doctor's side, there must be enough evidence to prove the doctor's innocence. On the contrary, Zhou Xiaoxiao had no evidence at all, but just relied on her mouth to make everyone believe her! ]

At this time, some people had already noticed the strangeness of this matter and raised doubts.

But soon, Zhou Xiaoxiao posted another video.