24

Before Zhong Chu could react, Wan Chen exploded: "How dare you say such a thing? How can you be so disgusting! Don't you have a mirror at home? Why don't you look at yourself? Your face is greasy and your body is like a pumpkin. Who else can be interested in you except Ms. Zhang Xiulian?"

Wan Fu was also a handsome boy when he was young, otherwise the original owner would not have liked him. But after he turned 30, his body was out of shape and he didn't know how to take care of himself. He had become fat in middle age.

But he had always been pampered by Zhang Xiulian at home, so he had never been said such words by anyone, especially by his son whom he looked down upon: "Do you have the right to speak? She is your mother, and I am your father. Isn't it normal for me to talk to your mother?"

After he said this, the whole studio fell silent.

The woman who claimed to be Wan Chen's mother looked young, slender and tall, and had an outstanding temperament. Wan Fu, on the other hand, was taller, but his increasingly out-of-shape figure made him develop in the direction of a square.

These two people didn't match in any way.

Zhang Xiulian looked at Zhong Chu with some disbelief. Before marrying Wan Fu, she knew that he had been with a woman and had a child. She also heard from others that the woman was very beautiful. But she never thought she would be so beautiful, so beautiful that she seemed to be from a different world from them. At

this moment, she was a little ashamed of herself. The dark thoughts in her heart seemed to be completely out of the light at this moment.

The bullet screen in the live broadcast room was also swiping frantically.

[What's going on? Just when we found out that Wan Chen's biological mother is not Zhang Xiulian, her biological mother came out? ]

[Wan Chen's biological mother is so young and beautiful. Wan Chen and her biological mother are somewhat similar. They are so pleasing to the eye when standing together. ]

[The style of the painting is finally right. Before, Wan Chen didn't look like this family of three at all. Now that the biological mother is here, we finally know the reason. ]

[No, how did Wan Chen's biological mother fall in love with his father? Is it true what they say on the Internet that all beautiful women like this? ]

[Why is this man so disgusting? The biological mother must have come back for Wan Chen. Wan Chen has been bullied by them.]

[Can this man just disappear? I feel disgusted when I think about my beautiful sister having been with him.]

After hearing what Wan Fu said, Wan Chen clenched his fists, his brows full of anger: "Don't call yourself that. You are Wan Jiabao's father, not my father. When I was old enough to understand, I thought my father was dead!"

Wan Fu wanted to say something, but Zhong Chu said first: "Sir, although I don't remember you very well, since you are my child's biological father, I still want to say a few words."

She looked at Wan Fu up and down and said: "As a father, you should lead by example. Even if you are ugly and out of shape, you should keep your composure when you go out. At least it should be clean and tidy. As a husband, you should comfort your wife in time when she is lost. As a person, you should seek truth from facts, not gossip, and distinguish right from wrong. "

She looked down on me with a flat and condescending look, as if judging: "You are unqualified as a father, a husband, and a person. Seeing that you still have time to confuse right and wrong, I guess your career is not going well. For you, I can only give you one suggestion, you should go and reincarnate."