chapter 15

AUTHOR's POV

Taehyung is going towards his mansion in car. He called felix a minute ago to kidnapped that jisung guy and take him in basement within half and hour. It's not big deal for felix to do.

Taehyung is looking calm from outside but only he knows what's going inside him.

Car stopped after half hour in front of KT mansions. He step out when driver open door for him. Bodyguards lowered their head in fear not even have courage to look at him. He forward his step inside mansion and walk to his home bar sit down chair and fill the glass for himself only sound of filling glass can be in heard in whole mansion.

There is no gaurds inside the mansion and maids also come and go after doing their job.

He took a sip of drink and lower his head while clenching his jaw and his grip go tighten on glass which he is holding. He close his eyes for a moment then open and smirk darkly.

Now that jisung going to pay really bad for touching her.He dare to touch his obsession. No one is allowed to touch her except him.

He didn't even like when a girl touch her. Now he is fucking dead by his bare hands.

Then he hear slow footsteps he look at the direction and found felix coming towards him with slow steps and stood at a distance bowed down before saying.

"B-Boss he is here." Felix understand by his voice when he ordered him to kidnapped him that his KT mode is on.

He hummed while took a sip of his drink and put glass back while standing up make his way to the back of mansion in basement with big steps.

Felix follow him behind while praying in his mind for The guy he just kidnapped that he show some mercy on him.

Two Gaurds open door for him of big basement and he step inside while they close the door behind after felix got in.

Taehyung eyes darkend as he saw a man tied up in chair and face is cover with blank cloth. He look at gaurd beside him who immediately bowed before remove cloth from his face.

Jisung is unconscious that Gaurd tap his cheeks few times while taehyung stood there leaning against table behind him crossing his arms on his chest.

Jisung gain his consciousness and shook his head to clear his vision.
When his vision got clear first he saw is taehyung looking at him with smile on his face.

When taehyung notice jisung is looking at him with wide eyes he wave his hand at him.

"Hey! Jisung." Only taehyung, felix , a gaurd and jisung is present in basement.

"K-KT." Jisung shutter as fear is vision in his eyes looking at him.

"Oh! you know me." He spoke being surprised as he stand straight and shove his hands in pocket while smirk on his face.

felix look at jisung who is shivering and then at taehyung who is looking at him with smirk.
He close his eyes and lower his head mentally prepared himself to witness brutal death infront of him.

"What I'm d-doing he-re?" Taehyung look at him and greets his teeth. He has audacity to ask him?

"I brought you here to show you something." Taehyung utter in deep and husky voice and look at gaurd who bowed before opening his ropes and make him stand by grabbing his arms.

Taehyung start going towards a big hall type room and they all follow him.

Felix gulp as he knew what is inside this room.

Felix come forward and open door for them to enter. Taehyung enter and smirk seeing his evidence of obsession for her.

Gaurd drop jisung on his knees and bowed before backing away.