ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ.

THE SKI TRIP
chapter four
moe's pov !
🎥

(this chapter contains topics of underage drinking and mentions of violence)

"does my butt look big in this?" vanessa questioned from where she stood in front of the mirror, me and val sat on the bed, waiting for vanessa to finish getting ready. "no, not that that's a bad thing though if it did, it just means you'd get some more attention from guys. not a bad thing ! i think..." val responded, sounding unsure.

"can you guys hurry up yapping? i want to go to the party before it's dead." i asked, high school parties are crazy and lively one minute but then everyone gets tired and it's so dead. and i want a good hearty party!

now, if there's one thing about me, i love parties... and movies, but i'm trying to make a point so just forget that for a second! back to parties. i love them, and i'm a huge party animal, so if there's going to be a party, it better be a good one.

"moe?" nessa snapped me out of my thoughts, i shook my head slightly and looked up at her and val. "you ready to go?" she asked. "yeah, sorry, i zoned out..." i stood up and brushed myself off, checking my makeup in the mirror one last time before following them out the room, my bag slung on my shoulder.

we walked down the hallway, talking about which brook kids looked interesting, and which ones we want to get to know. if you ask me, i think this whole rivalry think is so fucking stupid. but i gotta follow it, don't wanna get jumped or some shit at school.

the elevator was busy, too many people there, so since we were only on the second floor we decided to walk down the stairs, which probably wasn't the best idea considering val fell down the last few steps...

"ow, my butt hurts." val said, louder than i would've liked, as we walked out through the main lobby doors. "you wanna say it any louder, or...?" i rolled my eyes, vanessa just laughing at val as she brushed the dirt off her butt.

we walked down the outside steps, where val did not fall down them, and up the gravel footpath to the old cabin. i'm guessing some of the brook kids got one of the teen workers to cave or something, else otherwise how would this be allowed?

i brushed away the questions as soon as we stepped inside the door, feeling the smell of alcohol and the warm air of bustling bodies hit me. i let out a breathe i didn't know i'd been holding in and let myself go.

all my bottled up worries just fading away as i stepped into the big crowd of bodies, dancing around with random kids who i didn't know, but fuck it, yolo!

MEANWHILE
with piper...
🎀

these people are crazy, and disgusting, usually i don't mind parties, but after these people have been in a resort for two days with limited access to showers, erm no.

i pushed my way through the crowd of sweaty teens, grinding on one another. god i feel sick. and walked into the cabin kitchen, it was quieter in there, no one else, it was much better.

i grabbed a solo cup off the table and filled it up with some water, i walked over to the countertop and sat up on it, sipping on my drink, scanning the room.

it's a fairly well built cabin, durable for sure, but there's a draft coming from somewhere...

my thoughts were interrupted by a boy. he wore a red sweatshirt with some baggy jeans. he did not look happy, the boy walked over to get a cup and filled it up with something from a bottle... vodka? i don't know.

"what're you drinking?" i asked, causing him to look up at me, then look around the room to see if i was talking to anybody else, and then looking back at me. he coughed. "uhm, vodka lemon." okay... not the sociable type.

"nice... uhm- what's your name?" "harry." "that name seems familiar." i sat and thought about it for a second, aha! that makes sense.

"you're on the brook ice hockey team, right?" i asked, if i'm wrong then wow i'm gonna look like an idiot. "uh yeah. you a brook kid?" he turned to face me fully, walking over and leaning up against the other counter in front of me. "yeah. i'm a junior though." "i thought so, otherwise i'd know you."

i took another sip of my drink "well. you're a very blunt person to talk to, aren't you?" i cut straight to the point, gotta make sure he's self aware. "yes. i don't know you, obviously i'm not gonna be all energetic and talking to you." "yeah well you could be a bit nicer. lighten up, pretty boy, it's a party." i could of sworn i saw a smile, but he covered it up with an eye roll.

"you're an annoying one." wow, okay then, just call me annoying why don't you?? "yeah and you're a boring one. you're only a teenage once. enjoy it." i rolled my eyes as i jumped off the counter, throwing my cup in the bin.

"wow you're short" he pointed out as he looked down at me. "shut up. don't forget your like two years older than me." i flipped him off, a frown on my face. "okay okay, no need to get feisty... short stuff."

just as i was about to retaliate there was a shout from the other room-

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

BETH YAPS !

welp. here you go, again.

MAMMA MIA, HERE I GO AGAIN. mb gang i had to do it, i'm a theatre kid😞🙏

ok don't worry i'm never gonna say something that cheesy ever again (i 100% will)

i wasn't going to write a chapter today, but i've ended up sat on the bathroom floor feeling unbelievably nauseous, and very bored... so☺️

idk why this time it was different cause i always feel nauseous and it never affects me (i need to get it checked out) but oh well.

there's gonna be like one more chapter on the party and i kinda wanna take my time writing it to make sure it's perfect because i've got big plans😋😋

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and ily all!! <33

MWAH🎭