third gathering

r e m i n d e r

r e m i n d e r

PLEASE READ THIS PART THOROUGHLY, FROM START TO FINISH, TO AVOID MISCONCEPTIONS AND MISTAKES. I REPEAT, PLEASE READ.

If you have any questions, ask them inline. HERE. ➔

─────── 𐦍༘───────

r u l e s

1. Respect the host and the members of the book club.

2. Do your task on time. Failure to do so will result in a warning. Once you receive TWO WARNINGS, you will automatically be BANNED from the book club.

3. Do not skim the story that will be assigned to you. You must read thoroughly and completely (for Task B only).

4. You must leave THREE OR MORE COMMENTS in each chapter of your partner's work. Every comment must be connected to the story and contain FIVE WORDS OR MORE (for Task B only).

5. After reading your partner's book, you must answer the five review questions given below. Your answer to EACH review question must consist of THREE OR MORE SENTENCES (for Task B only).

─────── 𐦍༘───────

r e v i e w   q u e s t i o n s

1. How does the book's title work in relation to the book's contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?

2. Which character did you relate to, or empathize with, the most?

3. Which twist surprised you the most?

4. Who would you cast to play the lead characters in a movie adaptation? Why?

5. What did you think of the writing style?

─────── 𐦍༘───────

r e v i e w   f o r m a t

Once you're done with your task, you can COMMENT INLINE ON THE PAIRING LIST. Long press on book review inline ➔ then type TASK B DONE @partner's username, and insert your review of their book in the next paragraph. Follow the example below:

TASK B DONE @mypartnersample

1. How does the book’s title work in relation to the book's contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
— insert answer here

2. Which character did you relate to, or empathize with, the most?
insert answer here

3. Which twist surprised you the most?
insert answer here