chapter 13:

LUKA POV:

I yawned and sat on my bed. But suddenly I hear some sound from down stairs I quickly went down to check on Pia.

"What happened Pia?", I asked as soon I come downstairs.

"Um.. nothing Luka it was just umm.. nothing don't worry about it", she yelled from the kitchen I quickly went in the kitchen.

I got shock seeing the mess in kitchen.

"What are you doing Pia?", I asked.

She nervously smile and bite her lower lip then replied, "um.. I was just trying to cook but look I mess up everything"

She sadly pouted. I smile looking at her cuteness and said, "don't worry let's clean up together"

She hum in response. Then we both start cleaning. I clean the kitchen counter and she was moping the floor. After cleaning I quickly made breakfast for both of us.

She help me to arrange breakfast on table. Then we both sat on our respective chairs.

"By the way Luka, why did you make sausage for me and a vegetable soup for you. I mean why different different", she asked.

I look at her and replied "look I'm a God so, I can't eat non-veg" as I finished she instantly nodded her head in yes.

"Pia", I said and she look at me "I want to ask you that you are free tonight?"

"Yeah, but why are you asking me?", she asked.

"Because my friends want to meet you", as I said she widened her eyes and asked "they are also God like you?", I hummed in response.

"Okay but we will first go for shopping", she said. I frown in confusion.

"Why you need to go on shopping", I asked.

"Look at your coat. It's get old so, I think to buy a new one for you and we will buy some casual clothes too", she replied while wiping her mouth.

"But--", she cutted off me while saying, "there is no but and now end of discussion", she got up from her seat.

I sigh. But internally I was happy seeing her sweet gesture for me.

I clean the dishes too. Yes, I don't mind cleaning because she was doing a lot for me so, cleaning is a little thing.

"Pia, I was going out to meet Jordan", I said because not wanted to hear her scold and I still remember that day.

"Fine but ready at 3 p.m. I will come to pick you", she yelled from her room. I smile like a idiot because it was giving me vibe of a married life. You know what I'm talking about. "Smart readers"

I left the house and take a taxi. Around 15 minutes I reached there. I saw Jordan he was eating his food.

I ran towards him. He stands up when he look at me.

"Hello Luka", he greeted me. I just nodded my head and sit beside him.

"By the way, that day you were saying. You don't have money and about this food can you tell me", I asked with curiosity.

"All thanks to Miss Pia. She was a really kind and sweet person I ever meet in my life", he said while enjoying his food.

I also shook my head agreeing with his words. Yes she is truly a kind person. Also sweet and beautiful and yeah cute also, while thinking about her a smile appeared on my face.

We both talk to each other a lot and finally I asked him if there is another way to get orb pearl.

He nodded understand my situation. "Maybe, but I think there is someone who can help you".