Chapter 8: Troble begins

Edd woke up sweating. He looked over panting to see Kevin peacefully asleep. Edd shook it off as a bad dream and went back to sleep. He had the same dream again and checked the time. It was 5am so he decided to do some cleaning. Cleaning was always something that would calm him down and there was a mess downstairs from the birthday party. He had been too tired to clean it up yesterday. While he was at it he decided to make them breakfast. 'They would like that since I'm up I will make something' Edd thought.

Around 7am Edd went into Jim's room and woke him up. "Jim I made you breakfast" Edd said as he placed the tray of food down and kissed his son's forehead. "Thanks daddy" Jim beamed while chewing a piece of toast. "Remember to put the dishes in the sink after you are done, o.k?" Edd asked as he left to give Kevin his food. "Darling I made breakfast" Edd said as he kissed Kevin and set down the tray of food on his lap. "Thanks baby" Kevin muttered still trying to wake up.

After Kevin finished the food he got up to go put the dishes away when Edd stopped him. "We need to talk if we don't I'm scared something bad will happen" a teary eyed Edd said. "What's wrong baby?" Kevin asked as he wrapped his arms around Edd. Edd told him what happened in his dream. "Did you reconize the voice?" Kevin asked and Edd shook his head. "No but the person is after us Dragoon, Johnny, James and Nathan and the kids" Edd cried. "Shit, I will phone them to get over here ASAP" Kevin was getting paranoid now. Edd nodded still crying which led to Jim coming to their room. "What's wrong papa and daddy?" Jim asked at the door. "Come here Jim" Edd motioned for him to come closer. "You can't go to school for a while o.k? Papa and daddy need you to stay here and do not open the door for any one o.k?" Edd asked as Jim nodded confused. "Good now daddy is going to call uncle Dragoon and his family is going to come here and live with us as well as Uncle Nat's family ok?" Edd asked Jim nodded again this time more excited than confused.

After Kevin called over to Dragoon's house and told them to meet at Edd's cause there is something going on dragoon agreed even after Kevin told him to bring Plank and Johnny with him. Then he quickly texted Nat to get his ass over to his house with Rave and their kids. It took an hour but everyone got to the biggest house out of the three families.

Edd told them about the dream he had during the night. "I had the same one too. I didn't know who it was either" Rave said. "Me too" Johnny said much to the surprise of everyone. "So it is true we have someone after us" Dragoon stated as he leaned back. "Its best if all of us stay together until we deal with it" Edd said. "We have more than enough room for everyone here" Edd added they lived in a six bedroom house. "O.k it's decided then we all will stay here no matter how long we have to wait" Nat said. The kids overheard the last of it and started to cheer. "Well they like the idea" Dragoon chuckled. The adults nodded and started to laugh too.

The kids were told they were not to go to school and that Edd was to teach them until the situation got handled with. Life was going good but what they thought would only take a couple weeks turned into months then into years. It was 5 years before Edd, Rave and Johnny had the dream again but now it was more frequent. Before long the three were waking up screaming in pain and fear. They could now describe the person that haunted their dreams now. Luckily Dragoon was a tattoo artist and drew to the three's description. They started to go to the police and ask who it was. After a couple months of looking they found the guy. They got the address and sent the stronger ones while Edd, Johnny and Rave guarded the children.

They arrived to the front door and Dragoon knocked trying to be level headed. Once the door opened and they saw the person at the door which resembled the person in the picture Kevin lost it. "Tell us why you are invading our loved ones dreams at night or else" Kevin threatened. "Why should I tell you weaklings" the man sneered. Kevin lost it and banged his horns into the man and walked in followed by the other two who were now furious because they were called weak. Both Nat and Dragoon knew that Kevin would win in a fist fight.

Of course that's what happened and just like predicted Kevin won. "Now tell us who gave you the orders to kill us" Kevin spat. "Upstairs. He's upstairs" the man said cowering, not wanting to be punched again. Kevin flew up first to check it out. You could hear some yelling after a AH! Then it went silent. Confused Dragoon got his weapons ready and handed a knife to Nat while he himself carried a gun. They then went up the stairs and opened the door where they heard Kevin at.

(Dragoon here! Wow I never realized I gave the Dragoon in this story my dreams. I always wanted to be a tattoo artist and I prefer a close ranged weapon when I'm playing games. Next chapter is the last one for this book. I already have a sequel in the works on paper... I do most of my stories on paper first. I wrote 5 full chapters of a story I have on here on paper before adding the prologue. It's another fantasy story and a boyxboy. It's called the greatest adventure ever!!!!! If you like this story go check it out. See you in the next chapter!)