Day 3

TW: drawing with blood, gore, some strange things I made up, suicide mentions. idk I got poetical and wanted to try to write like some authors I know used to do.

After hearing the scream, Kaito wanted to go and see how was Shuichi or whoever appeared this time doing, but, he stopped himself, because Kokichi said that they shouldn't go and see, but, why?......

Kokichi also heard the scream, it was too loud, everyone could hear it, he did want to go see Shuichi too, but, he saw something horrible then first time he lived the experience of seeing Shuichi in that state.

Nobody went out of their dorms this time, they knew that they would see something that they didn't want to see.

Pain, it was the thing that Kagehara was living now. One of the biggest beauties of the human being is being able to feel, feelings, sensations and various things, feelings, happiness, sadness, etc., Sensations, pleasure, tact, etc. Is pain also one of those sensations that could be considered one of the biggest human beauties?, Kagehara has a way of seeing humans and himself, that beauty that is represented by the nature of it, so he doesn't hate any sensation or feeling, even if his body is almost rotting right now.

But, at least, Kagehara won't see the others again, Shuichi's classmates, he always hated communicating with people, except one person, the Kokichi of his universe, it was a strange love, obsession, that is a better way to say it, and now, at least he wasn't in contact with those people he hated, even if he just meet them.

Kokichi was laying on his bed, thinking about who'll be next, and wishing that it won't damage Shuichi and the others too, that scared him.

It was 3:00AM, no noise, just everyone laying in their bed, wishing that things won't go bad today, they don't know, they don't have any idea, that things are different than how they think things are.

Kokichi had a strange way to calm himself, to write novels to himself, novels in which he was suffering, just to think that things are better than how they could be, just to get to the extremes, just to think that life is better than how it could have been, just to be positive about things, even if he was terrible at being positive. But now, he can't even do that, he's just too worried, that he can't think of anything else that isn't about Shuichi.

4:00AM, some students wanted to get up and talk about the topic, last time, when Kagehara appeared, he made a lot of noise, he was too scandalous, but this one that is appearing, is being awfully quiet, that also confused Kokichi, it was strange, normally, all of the versions of Shuichi that came, were all scandalous, of course, they were losing their own body and bleeding from the inside.

5:00AM, everyone couldn't sleep, they were thinking about what Kaito told them, someone dangerous? Even more dangerous than a murderer?, Of course, only Miu thought that last thing, Miu wanted to scream, she always feared murderers, really normal.

6:00AM, close, just two hours, everyone were really nervous, now, they were afraid.

7:00AM, just one hour.

8:00AM, time to wake up.

All of the students got up from their bed, thinking about what to do.

I mean, all of the students are sane (ignore the fact that Korekiyo killed multiple women), and, they would be worried about their classmate, they wouldn't be so careless about something, in the killing game they weren't the same for some strange reason.

All of the students went to the dining hall, just to sit on their respective seats, just to stay silent and look at the ground, Kirumi was in the kitchen making breakfast as all of the students were wordless, just think about it, one of your friends you thought a strange situation that makes him suffer. One problem is that they don't think about themselves at this point.