NEW BONDING

RECAP

Under the silver glow of the moon, their connection felt timeless and unbreakable. As Y/N drifted off to sleep, she knew she was exactly where she was meant to be-right by Jungkook's side, no matter what form he took.

 As Y/N drifted off to sleep, she knew she was exactly where she was meant to be-right by Jungkook's side, no matter what form he took

---------------◇---------------

As the first rays of the sun kissed the serene lake, Jungkook's wolf form stirred. His keen senses awakened, and he took in the tranquil surroundings. The stillness of the water mirrored the peaceful morning sky, and the gentle rustling of leaves added to the harmony of nature. He felt a soft, warm presence beside him and heard a little cute murmur. Turning his head, he saw Y/N cuddled up against his furry body, her face serene and content.

Trying not to wake her, Jungkook carefully shifted and transformed back into his human form. He gazed at Y/N for a moment, a soft smile playing on his lips at the sight of her. Then, he gently nudged her awake. "Y/N," he whispered softly, "wake up, beautiful."

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled as she saw Jungkook. Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug, which Jungkook gladly accepted, holding her close. "Good morning," she mumbled, her voice laced with sleep.

"Good morning," Jungkook replied, kissing her forehead. "I thought I'd take you to my house so you can freshen up. How does that sound?"

Y/N nodded, still nestled in his embrace. "That sounds perfect," she said, her voice now clearer and more awake.

As they walked towards Jungkook's car, the early morning light filtering through the trees, Jungkook's curiosity got the better of him. "Y/N," he began, hesitantly, "when you first saw my wolf form last night, you had tears in your eyes. Why?"

Y/N paused, taking a deep breath before answering. "When I saw your wolf, it felt... familiar. Like I've known that wolf my whole life. It felt like a gift from my father, like he was telling me that this wolf would always protect me and love me, just like he did."

Jungkook was taken aback by her words. He hadn't expected such a profound and heartfelt response. "You really felt that?" he asked, his voice soft with surprise and emotion.

Y/N nodded, looking into his eyes. "Yes, I did. It was as if your wolf was a part of my destiny, something that was always meant to be with me."

Jungkook's heart swelled with emotion. He smiled warmly, pulling Y/N into another hug. "I'm glad," he whispered. "I'll always be here to protect you, just like you felt."

TIME SKIPS

They reached the car, and Jungkook opened the door for Y/N. Once she was settled, he got in and started the engine, driving towards his pack house. The journey was quiet but filled with a deep sense of understanding and connection between them.