arguments

I woke up with Johnnie's arm around me. I reach over and grab my phone. 2:00pm. Fuck. I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to grab a drink. I walked into the kitchen where Jake and Tara were. "Morning guys." I spoke and they both said hey. I grabbed two bottles of water for when Johnnie woke up. I headed back upstairs and I heard noise from our bedroom so I assumed he was awake.

I walk in the room and Johnnie doesn't even acknowledge me. "I brought you a water!" I spoke and smiled but he still didn't reply. "What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" I spoke and he finally looked up at me. "I'm not fucking ignoring you. Jesus Christ Amy, I just woke up." He replied angrily. "I get you just woke up, but your never like this." I replied, quietly as tears welled up in my eyes. He scoffed and carried on looking at his phone. "What did I do?" I spoke out again.

"You and your fucking friend 'George'" He spoke out again, almost shouting. "Seriously Johnnie? I fucking told you nothings going on." I shouted slightly. "Didn't fucking seem like it when you were all over him hugging him and shit." He spoke, raising his voice a me. "Fucking hell Johnnie, I haven't seen him for months sorry I have a friend of the opposite gender." I replied, getting louder. "Sure, just a friend" He spoke out again. "FUCK YOU JOHNNIE!" I screamed out him. "CHILL OUT FOR GODS SAKE!" He replied, shouting. "DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME." I screamed out and slammed the door shut. 

I ran into Tara's room sobbing. I didn't bother to shut the door and I immediately ran into her arms. She hugged me back straight away, stroking my hair as I sobbed. I felt Tara shake her head but I brushed it off. I finally calmed down and pulled away from the hug. "What's wrong? I heard you and Johnnie shouting." She spoke softly and she held my hands. "I don't even know, he was ignoring me so I asked what's wrong and he started shouting a me about George." I spoke and I looked down. "Oh babe, I'm sure he is just a bit frustrated but I'm sure everything will be okay, I promise. He loves you so much and it will pass over soon enough." She spoke and I nodded.

We decided to get in bed and watch a random movie to cheer me up. About 40 minutes later I got a message of Johnnie.

Johnnie's POV:

I felt bad for shouting at her but I just got a bit jealous. I know she would never cheat on me but I can't help but over think. I heard her sobbing in Tara's room so I decided to go and apologise. I walked to the doorway and saw Tara hugging Amy as she sobbed on the bed. Tara shook her head at me to tell me to leave so I did.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed in silence until Jake walked in. "What was all that shouting?" He asked. I stared at him for a few seconds. "Me and Amy had an argument and it's all my fault." I replied. Jake sat on the end of the bed, facing me. "What makes you think its your fault?" He asked. "It is my fault, I go all jealous about her and her friend George. I mean, I know she would never cheat on me but, I can't help but overthink shit like that." I replied as i messed with the rings on my fingers. "Well, I'm sure she will understand if you talk to her. Just let her calm down for a while and give her a message asking to talk. I can tell she loves you and you love her." He replied smiling as he stood up and left. 

I scrolled on social media for a while but all I saw was Amy. I decided to message her. 

Amy's POV:

Johnnie<3: Hey, I'm really sorry. Can we talk? I love you.

I smiled slightly at the message and replied.

You: Yeah, I'll be there in a few. I love  you too.

"I'm going to talk to Johnnie, Thank you." I spoke and Tara looked at me. "It's no problem at all, I'm always here for you. Good luck" She replied, smiling at me. I got up and left. I walked into mine and Johnnies room and he immediately sat up, putting his phone down . I sat on the bed opposite him. "I'm sorry I shouted at you Johnnie, I know you overthink shit and I should have never treated you like that." I spoke. "It's okay Amy, I know you would never do that to me and I'm sorry I treated you like shit. I love you." He spoke, smiling at me. "I love you more." I replied, smirking at him.

SMUT WARNING!

"Oh yeah?" He soke, deeply. I nodded my head. "I think I can prove you wrong." He said smirking. "Try me." I replied. He immediately crashed his lips against mine. I leaned back onto the bed and he places his body in-between my legs. Our kisses changed from passion to lust within a matter of seconds. He pulls away from the kiss and he begins to take off his shirt. I struggle to take mine off and he helps me.

He starts planting kisses down my body. I begin to unbutton his pants and he finishes by taking them off. His hands reach my underwear and he looks up a me for consent. I nod in agreement. "Use your words." He spoke with a deep, raspy voice. "Yes." I managed to get out of my mouth. He takes off my underwear and takes his off too. He lines himself up and he looks back up at me. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asks one last time. "Yes." I slip out quickly and he begins thrusting into me. Moans slip out my mouth but I'm already so warn out I can't be arsed to try and be quiet. 

Johnnie carries on thrusting into me as he starts to bite and suck on my neck, leaving large marks.

(IM SO SORRY I CAN CARRY ON SMUT WARNING OVER)

We lay down beside each other, both equally out of breath. "We should have make up sex more often." Johnnie blurts out and I laugh. I finally catch my breath and I begin to stand up from the bed until I was interrupted by my phone buzzing. I pick up my phone to see Tara has messaged me.

Tara❤️: Make up sex? 

You: Yes.

I laugh slightly and I carry on standing up and I get changed. "I have to stream soon if you want to join me?" Johnnie asks and I nod. Johnnie also got up and got changed and he sat at his desk. I pull my chair up next to his and we start straming.

Immediately the chat is flooded with 'Amy's hickeys?' And other shit like that and I laugh. We both decided to do a Q&A. 

'Amy, are you gonna get more tattoos?'

"I am thinking of getting more tattoos but I just don't know what yet." I reply. Me and Johnnie stream for a few hours until we both get tired.

We both climb into bed and I cuddle into Johnnie and  he throws on a random Tv show. "Goodnight, I love you." I spoke. "I love you too." Johnnie replied as he stroked my hair and we soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DRAMAAAAA. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! I'm going to try make more detailed smut, but it's just too awkward for me to write at the moment LOL.

word count: 1260