✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖✧

She saw that the door of balcony is opened. She slowly headed towards it . A gasp left from her mouth when she saw him shirtless. His well build back was facing her.

A smile formed on taehyung's face when he felt someone is standing behind him. He threw cigarette on ground & crush it under his foot. He doesn't want to feel her uncomfortable because of the cigarette's smoke & he also know that it harmful for her .

Taehyung: wifey come here.*softly*

She became shock that how he got to know that she is standing behind him .she comes slowly & stand next to him but a little far from him . He frown at her action.

Taehyung: why so far wifey I am not going to eat u.

He move little and held her wrist softly then pull her near him softly. Y/n fell little uncomfortable because the strong smell of cigarette was coming from him.

Y/n: taehyung you shouldn't smoke its harmful for health.

Taehyung: I see my Angel is caring for me *smirking*

She feel embarrass that he caught her. Yes she care for him. But she didn't understand her feeling till now. But one thing she know very well that he is the only man who makes her heart beat fast.

Taehyung: angle from now I will never smoke again. I will throw all my cigarettes.

He take her inside room make her sit on bed. He then bring a dustbin from the corner of room & placed it in front of her . She was totally confused just looking at his all actions.

Then he take out his cigarette's boxes from the drawer of dressing table. he stand in front of her then throw all the boxes in Dustin . She became shock that he take her words this seriously .

Taehyung: see Angel I threw them.

She blushed hard hearing his words & How he just threw them just because of her few words.

The mafia king who never listen to anyone who always did whatever he wants , now he is stop doing the thing which his angel don't like. He push the Dustin under the bed with his foot .

Then he take the glass of chocolate milk in his hand & said

Taehyung: angel drink this it will reduce your cramps. Wifey I already told u to not hide anything from me then why are u hiding your pain.huh*lil strict tone*

She became shock that how he get to know about it. Yes she was feeling pain but not that much.

Y/n: no no taehyung I am fine.

Taehyung: why u always hide things from me. I can see you are in pain from your face . I know first three days of periods are very painful for girls. Now drink this hmm.

He made her drink the whole glass with his hands. After that he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Taehyung: please don't hide anything related to u from me sweetheart.

Taehyung: Angel you lie on bed , I will turn off the lights.

She lay down while putting the duvet on her Small body. Taehyung also lay down after turning off the lights. Moonlight was the only source of light in the room. He pull her in his warmth embrace. Then both drift in to sleep while feeling warmth of each other's embrace.

A week has passed & y/n's periods are over.
During all her periods time taehyung took care of her like a baby. After realizing his feeling taehyung always treated y/n like queen. Y/n also got to know about her feeling. But she is afraid of confessing it. Hana suggest her to confess her feeling but she is afraid that he will reject her.