Chapter 1

It's been a week and I'm finally getting the hang of things.
So far I've learnt that you DO NOT say that the food is disgusting. Ever. Especially to the chef.
Everyone is sectioned off to their 'tribe'. There's a lot of racism in prison.
And lastly, I've learnt that the women here will have sex anywhere they want.
Right now I was in the shower room. The first couple of days I felt uncomfortable being naked in front of so many women, but after a while I realised that nobody was bothered about hiding their bodies, so why should I be so shy?
I grabbed my toiletries and towel and walked into the shower. This was probably the only part I liked about prison. I imagined that I was scrubbing off all the crap I had faced today. I washed of all the backstabbing and swearing off my body. After several minutes I walk out to grab my towel, only to find that it's missing.
Oh God. Even though I have become comfortable with my skin, I can't walk out of the room naked. I didn't bring any clothes with me either.
I walked back inside the cubicle, feeling a panic attack coming along.
"Hey!" Someone shouted from the other side of the shower curtain.
"You've finished, you can't go back again". She yelled again. I can't do this. I can't go out there with no towel, what if she thinks that I'm flirting?!
The woman started to get impatient and started ruffling the curtains. Oh God .... Oh God ..
"Erm .. I'm not done .."
"Course you are !" She ripped open the curtains and I tried my best covering my body.
This woman was covered head to toe in tattoos, had short brunette hair and blue eyes. She was sort of attractive but I think that was mainly because she looks like a man with her sharp jawline and stance. I'm not attracted to girls but she was pretty hot. Not hot enough to make me question my sexuality but still hot. The fact that she was laughing at me right now is probably why I'm so turned off by her.
"Aww is baby afraid to show me her body" she pouted and spoke to me like I was a toddler. I was getting pissed off by the second and was about to just walk out of there, not caring if she saw my ass or not, until I noticed that she had two towels in her hand.
"What the fu- you stole my towel!" I accused her and attempted to grab the towel back, freeing my arm that was holding my breasts.
She laughed once more and held the towel above her head so that I would have to jump to reach it.
At this point I was starting to tear up. I have never had anyone treat me this way and this bitch thinks that I was going to jump for her? She must have me confused with someone else.
So instead of jumping to grab the towel, I kicked her knee which caused her to fall. I picked up my towel and walked to the opposite side of the room to look at myself in the mirror. At this point I could care less if she fights me or not.
Looking back at myself, I was shocked to see how upset I looked. My brunette super curly hair was up to my shoulders and was incredibly dry, my brown skin needed some cocoa butter and I really should get my eyebrows threaded. I need to make an appointment with Sophia ASAP.
After sighing at my appearance, I wrapped my towel around my body and was going to walk back to my bunk until the woman limped around the corner and blocked my path.
"I really thought you would jump, guess you're not as weak as I thought you were" I just noticed that she had a slight accent. Australian?
"Yeah cool, whatever. Excuse me" I tried to walk around her. However, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back slightly.
"How polite" she grinned. "I'm Stella, I'll be seeing you around".
She then started limping out of the room, but turned her head before she left.
"By the way, you have great boobs" she winked and left. I tightened my hold of the towel around me.

"WHEN JESUS WASHED, HE WASHED MY SINS AWAY! OH HAPPY DA- What's up Rivers! Looking like you've seen a ghost. Shit I scared myself now! I come in peace Casper" Black Cindy walked in making me cry of laughter. I love this girl.

Another thing I have learnt while being here is that you have to be real careful with who you talk to.
I need to be careful with the Stella chick.

-----
A/N
What did you think?
Is the story going to slow?