Ch-7

Hello! Let's start.

They are done with their dinner and gautami has taken a leave from her job as she wanted to take some rest.

Scene Changes.

TRING! TRING!...

Ravesh- Hello!
??- hello! Good morning sir! Am I talking to Mr. Ravesh Kapoor.
Ravesh- yeah! You are.
??- Sir I am the manager of Krazon Enterprises and our CEO has kept a party for all his businessman friends. I am glad to invite you for this party which would be held tmrw at the Younes Grounds in the evening at 7:00 pm.
Ravesh- umm...ok but may I know the name of your CEO.
??- Mr. Abhyudaya Mohan.
Ravesh- umm....I really don't know him but ok...I will come tmrw.
??- ok and thank you sir.

Scene changes.

Time skips to evening 7:23 pm.

Ravesh- Broo! I am late for the party. Moreover I don't know who that man is. Leaving it.

Time skips and now Ravesh is very near to the given location. He comes out if his car and is surprised to find a small ground with almost no lights.
He was confused but decided to enter there. He entered the ground and suddenly felt someone hitting him on his back.
Ahhhh! He shouted. He turned back to see who it was and found a man in black clothes holding a steel rod in his hands.
Kaun hai be tu! Ravesh asked.
Abhyudaya Mohan. The CEO of KRAZON ENTERPRISES. The man replied.

T...Tum. said ravesh.

Haan mai! Abhi replied.

Maine tumhara kya bigada hai. Chodh do mujhe. Said Ravesh.

Without saying anything Abhi started beating the hell out if Ravesh from that iron rod. Ravesh was screaming and shouting for help but his voice reached to no one. There came a time when blood was oozing out from his head, one of his leg was broken, his shoulder got displaced and he was lying on the ground in an ADMARI HAALAT. He was moaning in pain. Just then Abhi threw the rod on the ground and came towards Ravesh. He sat on his chest making it difficult for Ravesh to breathe.
Chal bahut hogayi maara-maari. Ab tujhe batata hun ki maine ye sab kyu kiya. Said abhi.

Abhi- Tujhe yaad hai apni Ex gautami. Haan wahi. Wo meri jaan hai. Mujhe kal hi ye pata chala ki tune uske saath past mein kya kiya hai. Saale dalle aur kya keh rha tha tu ki SHE CAN'T SATISFY ANY MEN. Saale vo tujh jese havasi ko SATISFY kar bhi nhi payegi. Tu jaanwar hai saale...tu jaanwar hai. Mai apni Gautami se bahut pyaar karta hun aur uske liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun aur jisne bhi use kuch kiya....uski maa behen ek kar dunga.
Saying this he took out a sharp knife from his pocket and stabbed it into the chest of Ravesh.

Aaaahhhhh! Shouted Ravesh.

Ruk ruk! Tension mat le. Teri havas puri karne ke liye tujhe teri gf upar narak me mil jayegi. Jaa ek aur ehsaan kiya tujhpe. Tujhe dafnaaunga bhi teri gf ke bagal mein hi. Said abhi and twisted the knife in Ravesh's chest.

He shouted and died in an instant. Abhi recieved a sense of relaxation after killing Ravesh and His gf. He buried his body in that same ground. He did everything in such a way that nobody came to k ke about ravesh and his gf and nobody could even file a complain against him.

Abhi then returned to his home. He changed his clothes and sat on the sofa when someone knocked his door. He opened the door and found put that it was Gautami.

Abhi- Gautami! Tum yaha. Kya hua.

Gautami came inside and sat on the sofa. She asked Abhi to stand infront of her. He did it.

Gk- Ravesh ka kya hua!

Abhi- usko....usko to maine police ke hawaale ka....

She didn't let him complete his sentence and she said.

Gk- Jhooth! Mai bhi aayi thi tumhare peeche Younes Grounds tak and I saw each and everything you did.

Abhi- wtf!

Gk- yeah! Abhi! You killed that bloody monster and his gf just for me. How can someone do this for a girl.

Abhi- I can Gautami! I can! I love you with all my heart and soul and whatever comes in between of our love, I am gonna vanish that bloody thing from this world.

Gk- oh abhi! I got one more reason to love you.

She then stood up and came near abhi. She looked upwards deep into Abhi's eyes and held his hands.

Gk- Abhi! I can't wait now! Say those 3 words.

Abhi- Hhhh....fine! Gautami! We both are orphans and don't have anyone else except each other in our life. I want to change this bf-gf relationship to wife-husband relationship. I want to make a family with you and want a young one to continue our family line. Gautami! I love you and want to ask you that WOULD YOU MARRY ME AND TURN MY BANJAAR KHET OF LIFE INTO A HAARA BHARA KHET OF LIFE.

Gk- ohhh abhi! Couldn't you confess it earlier. I...I love you abhi....i love you. I can't live without you and yes i would marry you.

Saying this she stood on her tippy toes to reach near the height of Abhi. She came more closer to him....more closer...moree....a time came when there lips were inches away and just a blink of eye and now they have their lips interlocked with each others. They had a beautiful and passionate kiss. They broke the kiss and promised each other not to betray each other at any point of their life.

They were happy that they got the love of their lives and then went to the room to watch some NETFLIX AND CHILL.

So ch 7 ends here.

1000 words

Ye part Kaisa laga zarur batana. Comments please. Wait for the next part. Till then bb...bye.