Ch-8

Ok so ye chapter bahut ashleel hone wala hai....so kripya apne risk pe padhe. If you feel uncomfortable at any place then skip the chapter. I am telling you this chapter is going to be very ashleel. Don't connect it with the reality. It's an absolute fictional part and is not meant to disrespect any of the character in real life. Let's start.

Ok so as you know unhone ek dusre ko propose kardiya tha. And now it's the time for their shaadi.
Mai shaadi ka scene dikhaungi nhi...vo tum.khud imagine karlo. Suhagrat ka bhi nhi likhungi. I am damn aalsi. And main chiz to ab AAYEGI naa.

5 months later...

Everything is going well n good. Their company is gaining profit and they are peacefully living.

One evening.

Gk- Accha abhi! Mai aaj jaldi ghar chali jaungi.

Abhi- kyu kya hua!

Gk- kuch nhi. Bas tere liye ek surprise hai.

Abhi- oh! Chalo thik hai. Kitni der mein nikalna hai.

Gk- bas abhi hi jaa rhi.

Abhi- ok babe!

Gk leaves and reaches her home.

Time skips and its 10:00 pm. Abhi has reached the home and they both have done the dinner.

Gk- Accha sun na! Mai ek bath lene jaa rhi. Bahut garmi hai naa.

Abhi- okk! Aake mera surprise bhi de dena madam.

Gk- haan haan!

She then went to the bathroom.

Minutes later she calls abhi.

Abhi comes to the bathroom door and knocks. As soon as gautami opens the door, she grabs the collar of Abhi's shirt and pulls him inside the bathroom. Abhi finds her in her p@nties and a white shirt. He knew what was going to happen next.

Gautami came near abhi and said IT'S THE TIME BABE. She then starts to unbutton his shirt. He is now half naked. They are in the bathroom under the shower. Their heads are attached to eachother and lips are just far from an inch. Gautami's right hand is on Abhi's chest and left one on his back.

Reference pic.