Chapter Two

Natsu ( ̄Д ̄)ノ 【なつ】

Lucy just looked at me with wide eyes. She must be shocked. Me and her haven't even saw each other in years. "Natsu..." She said slowly. I didn't exactly know what to say, so I just smiled. "You jerk.." She said and left. I stop smiling. She called me a jerk. For what? I saw her run into the employees lounge. "Who's the chick, Natsu?" Gray asked. "Her name is Lucy, she used to be a really good friend of mine." I replied. Gray smirked. "Really good friend, huh?" Gray said. I looked at him and punched him in the face. "Not like that, stupid ice cube." I said. Gray seem to have fell from his chair when I punched him. When Gray got up, he had a pissed expression on. He just sat in his chair. "Pyro Bastard." Gray said.
"I was just kidding. But she's pretty cute." Gray said. "If you think so, then ask her out." I said still pissed. "Okay." Gray said. I looked at him. "Wait, seriously, your gonna ask Lucy out?" I asked.
"Yeah, just gonna say, if something happens in me hers relationship, I blame it on you, Natsu." Gray said and chuckled. I looked at him in disbelief. "You can't ask her now. She's not out." I said sighing.

Suddenly, a girl with blue hair came to our table. "Very sorry, the Waitress here isn't feeling well, so I'll be taking care of you guys for her." She smiled. Then she looked at me and started panicking. I was confused. "N-Nat-!!?? AHHHHH!!" The girl said and ran to the back. I have never been this confused before. Plus, there goes another waitress. "Natsu, what the heck?" Gray said. "How come two girls freaked out and went in the back when they saw you?" Gray asked. "How should I know?" I said. Suddenly, a silver haired chick came to our table. "Sumimasen." She bowed a little. "My Waitresses have been giving you both a hard time to order! I'm very sorry. I am MiraJane by the way." She said with a sweet smile. She suddenly looked at me and now you can guess what happened.

"What.The.Flying.F*ck?" Gray said. "I seriously don't know what's going on, but I think we should go some place else." I said. "Yeah, we're not getting any service here at all." Gray said. Then we stood up and headed out. And that was it.