Fireworks Niall

This is an imagine. Surprise surprise. Your boyfriend shall be Niall.

You were pulling out the professional fireworks from your father's trunk. He'd came over among with your little brother and sister whom were three. Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam were all there as well.

Since it was late, you guys were setting up.

"Okay dad. Same time! " You yelled, lighting the fuse along with your father.

The pair both went into the air with a loud boom, startling Harry.

" You guys have some massive stuff, YN." Louis said, watching Harry throw a cherry popper at Zayn.

"Yeah Niall. Your girlfriend's an adrenaline junkie." Zayn commented throwing a cherry popper at Harry, making him laugh, Zayn muttering, "Asshole. "

" I know right. Isn't she awesome?" He spoke, watching you admirably.

" C'mon YSN and YBN."You handed them an accent. They ran up to the row of fireworks you had lined up.

" Same Time! One two three. " Your dad yelled, so for of you lighting then up.

A couple had pulled chairs out to watch.

"Bae. " You called Niall.

" Hmm? "He responded.

" Wanna pop some?" You offered.

He shrugged. " I don't wanna ruin your family tradition. "

It was a tradition. Your family and you always popped together.

You handed him the lighter. " Stop worrying. And pop with me. "

You and him lit some fireworks from the tube, lighting it up. He grabbed your waist and ran with you away from the fire.

Several hours went by and everybody has popped some fireworks and throwing cherry poppers at each other until the end. It was eleven thirty and the twins sat on the trunk of your dad's truck. The boys all sat in chairs and you dad was with the twins.

You were going to light the grand finale.

You set it down and lit it. You walked to Niall and sat on his lap. Everyone watched the show on awe.

Happy late fourth

I actually popped Hella fireworks yesterday with my dad. It was fun.

I so sorry. I've actually been working on another book that I might post. Lemme know okay.