You Go To Six Flags During Fright Night1D

You go to six flags during fright night

You were standing in line to go on the batman, you guys right next to the ride, about the board.

" Zayn let's go on the first row. " You tell him, excitedly.

He smiles, "Yeah. "

You and Zayn were on a chaperoned date, your chaperones being the boys.

You get on, holding his hand. Once the ride starts with a jolt, heading up the hill.

You look at Zayn, him biting his lip before looking at you nervously. You grab his hand. The ride goes down the hill, you hearing Niall scream, "Oh shit. " And Laughing.

You screamed out in joy. Looking to see if Zayn at least watching.

He was clutching the handles.

Once the ride ended, you say a shadow in the corner. You kept walking but it began to run towards you, making you let go of Zayn's hand and run away.

You heard laughing behind you, which you didn't care.

" Babe it was just a zombie. " Zayn chuckles. The boys laughing still.

" I don't give a shit. My life was at risk. "

You guys continue to ride more rides until you decide to sit down and eat.

" Can I get some? " you heard a voice behind you, causing you to freeze.

" Zayn. What's behind me? "

" Just another baseball zombie. "

You scoot your chair back on purpose, hitting the man.

He winces and walks away.

" Wait come back. Let's put it snapchat. " You call back.

He comes back, and guys put the picture on snapchat and you return your look to Zayn. He reached over, caressing your hand.

You guys stand up walking around. It was only 8 so guys rode more rides, breaking away from the party of six to just two.

" I wanna thank you ahead of time for tonight," You tell him.

" It was Liam's idea to take you here and everybody else wanted to go so... " He wraps his arms around you.

"Just say you're welcome and be done with it. " You wrap your arms around his neck, kissing his lips.

" You're welcome. " He smiles.

It reached closing time which was twelve a.m. and guys were walking to the exit.

A man jumps from the bushes with a chainsaw causing everyone to run in massive groups towards the exit.

Once you guys made it to the truck, you guys head back to hotel.

He took you to the balcony and they're was when he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Had to give you something. I'll do better by you guys I promise.

Fun fact: I go to a Capa school.