Chapter 009

-End of school-

Hayeon's POV

"Where is this kid ? It's been an hour I've waiting here ! This is all Jin's fault ! If omma scolds me for going home late, it's confirmed tomorrow I'll kill him !" I babbled internally.

Suddenly, someone walks by in the middle of the field. I examined the person's face. Yes ! The one I've waited !

"Irene !" I called, gently.

-no answer-

"Irene ssi" this time I tried to call her gently.

-still no answer-

"Yah !" finally my anger bursts out !

I looked at Irene. She walks coolly in the middle of the field while I'm dying to call her here. Is she doing it on purpose ?

"Irene Bae Juhyun ! You are really doing it on purpose to make me angry !" I shouted while chasing her.

Just a little bit ...

Just a little bit more ..

....

Yeah ! I managed to pull her beg.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Irene POV

♪ Haruman neowa naega hamkke halsu itdamyeon .. ~♪

When I was enjoying listening to Just One Day, someone suddenly pulls my bag. I turned and Hayeon makes a "O_o" face.

"Oh Hayeon ah .. what is it ?" I asked, confused.

"Are you wearing that thing from earlier ?" She asked back.

"Yes . Why ?" I said, dissatisfied.

"Iskh you ! I was dying to call you earlier ! Even calling your full name !" She scolded.

"Oh jeongmal ? Mianhae !" I replied while bowing 90°.

"Hurmm .. gwaenchanha" she replied gently. Hayeon is pretty, kind .. Jin must've like her ..

"By the way, why are you chasing me earlier ?" I asked.

"Erm .. I want to tell you something ." She explained.

"Oh okay . Let me bring you to my house and you tell the story there." I tried to persuade Hayeon to go  to my house.

"Err .. I can't. My omma will be mad." Hayeon refuses my invitation politely.

"Why would your mom be mad ?"

"Omma doesn't like her daughter to come home late." She explained while puffing her cheeks.

"It's okay . It doesn't occur always." I said while pulling her into my car.

"Uhm ... but just for a while, okay ?" Hayeon said, surrendering.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Skip ▶▶

No one POV

-Irene's house-

"Erm .. are you living here alone ? Where's your parents ?" asked Hayeon as soon as they enter the house.

"My parents live at L.A. so, I live here alone." explained Irene with a sad tone.

"You must be lonely .." Hayeon said.

"Nae .. but what to do ? They are busy working." replied Irene.

"Ermm .. how about you find a boyfriend .." Hayeon said spontaneously.

"Who would want me .." said Irene.

"Hey .. you're pretty. Who wouldn't want you .." Hayeon replied.

"Okay .. but who ?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

to be continued ^_^

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Annyeong~ hey guys .. sorry for not updating ~ I'm busy doing my homework .. ughhh ... hope you guys like this chapter .. yeahh .. I run out of idea ~