Is this a curse?

I also wrote this one while being in hospital I hope you can relate to it..

Is this a curse?

It's a strange thing when you start to believe that it's a curse that your under when you believe that only special powers and magic can save you now. When you believe that whatever pumps through your veins isn't blood at all because someone who's not real can't have blood inside them, but you yourself know that you would rather see it coming out of your body with one small line rather than it staying in your body. When you believe your different from everyone else you believe your something special something else something different from human. When you live in two world or more rather then just the one called earth. When the brightest thought you can have consumes so much danger or heartache. When you don't have a single clue what reality is to you anymore. When the days become dark and the nights are as dark as they can come. When any object can become a weapon and any word can make your emotions go wild well that's if you have any. When happiness to you is very rare because how can someone so dark and dangerous remember such a time as happiness ? When your heads your worst enemy and your best friend you can't decide between that bit of metal or that person that no one else believes. When bed time for you is morning time for the rest. Tell me do you believe it's a curse your under ?