Chapter 15: Axol.Jr Revenge

In the morning Axol.Jr was standing in the living room table, patiently waiting for the Bedroom door to be open, like he always does.

After some time the door opens, both Mario and Melony leaves the room, they are chatting, but Axol.Jr is too occupied paying attention to Mario with disgust.

Both head next to the Kitchen completly ignoring him like they always does. Axol.Jr decides to pay attention to their conversation this time.

Mario: "Yummy! Delightful as usual Melony!". Says Mario as he eats Melony's home made Sphagetti.

Melony: "Awww, thank you!". Melony smiles.

This is a scene that Jr. has to watch every single day, after Mario appeared he took every single piece of Melony's attention from him.

Melony: "Say Mario, why don't we go to the mall, buy some things?".

Mario: "Like what?".

Melony: "The a "surprise"". Melony put her finger on her lips.

Mario: "Oh yeah!".

This conversation seems to grab Axol attention, but this time he's not gonna stand still and wait for them to return.

He jumps out of the table and grabs a small backpack hidden in a small hole on the wall.

After a while Mario and Melony leaves the apartament, Axol.Jr follows them, even though his legs are small he manages to follow them.

At the Mall, Mario and Melony stops at a gift shop, they enter the shop and Axol.Jr stays outside patiently watching them behind an artifical plastic tree.

Melony: "What about this one?". Melony shows Mario something. Axol.Jr is unable to see what it is.

Mario: "Hmmm, I don't know...".

Axol.Jr decides to act, he leaves behind the tree slowly and he enters the store, he climbs up the shelf that is right above Mario. Once there he opens the backpack and takes out a big and heavy concrete block, enough to kill a person.

He looks at Mario, calculating the perfect position to throw the block at Mario head. After a while he throw the block and hides in the shelf.

The block hits Mario's head, the pain is subtle and Mario's head is squashed by the block.

Mario: "Ouch! What was that?". Mario puts his hand on his head.

Melony: "Mario! Are you okay?". She hugs Mario in a attempt to make him feel better.

Mario: "Yeah I guess so...". Mario's head returns to his normal state. For Axol.jr surprise Mario is alive and well, that block was heavy enough to kill him.

After a while Mario and Melony leaves the store, holding a box with whatever they bought. Axol.Jr follows them.

Mario: "Say Melony, why don't we go eat some Ice Cream?".

Melony: "But we just ate Breakfast...".

Mario: "Awww C'mon! Just a little bit!".

Melony: "Well, if you want to, let's go!".

Mario: "Thank you my Queen!".

Melony: "Q-queen?". Melony blushes, she doens't remember how many nicknames Mario has gaven to her, but she is also surprised when he creates a new one.

Axol.Jr watches as them approach a Ice Cream shop, he always hated those idiots nicknames that Mario gave to Melony, he thinks they are stupid and not original.

As Mario and Melony grabs their Ice Cream they sit in their table while Axol.jr enter the second floor of the Mall and watches them from up there.

Mario: "Yummy! Do you want a taste Melony?". Says Mario while he eats his chocolate Ice Cream.