What are NFC Business Cards, and how do you make one?

If you have ever lost any business cards at an event, you know the pain of losing a potentially valuable contact. Well, you will be happy to know that AUCO uses Near near-field communication (NFC) - with an NFC card, you will be unprepared again.

AUCO Smart Card is a digital version of your normal business card. AUCO offers a variety of products, including AUCO smart NFC cards, Standee, AUCO tags, keychains, and many more. These AUCO smart cards can share more information than a single business card. They can also include social media links, website URLs, contact details photos, and more.

While you can easily share your digital business cards with a QR code, the smoothest way of sharing your virtual business card against the other person's device is with a single tap.

Why choose NFC?

NFC business cards offer a smoother and more user-friendly experience for you and the person you meet. Potential clients can access all your contact details with a simple tap of their phone.

No more scrambling for a pen or digging through your bag for lost cards. NFC cards store your information electronically on your phone, eliminating the need for traditional paper cards.

Security is another benefit. NFC transmits information only through physical touch, keeping your data safe in crowded situations. Unlike Wi-Fi, NFC signals are tough to hack.

Running out of data will allow your networking to continue! NFC business cards work entirely offline. Now that you know the advantages, let's explore how to create your own NFC business card.

Download the AUCO App to upgrade your Networking

Several apps can help you create NFC business cards. Explore through a range of options and find the best one for you. is a popular choice, leading to the recent growth of smart business cards.

The AUCO app is available on Android app stores. While the free version offers basic features, creating fancy extras like virtual business cards requires a paid subscription.

How to Customize your AUCO Smart Card

The process will vary depending on your chosen app, but most offer pre-designed templates to simplify creation.

Template advantages:

Guaranteed formatting: Templates ensure your information displays correctly.

Content focus: Templates let you concentrate on the details you want to include, saving you time on design.

Custom design option (advanced):

For the artistically inclined, you can create a unique card! Just remember to match the design to the card's purpose:

Personal use: Infuse your card with personality using fun visuals.

Business use: Maintain a professional look that reflects your brand.

Preview before Finalize with AUCO

Once you've filled in all the details, take a moment to preview your card. This is key! You want everything to appear error-free before sharing it.

Proofread Carefully:

Catch any typos or mistakes before finalizing your card.

Test Across Devices (Optional):

Consider how your card will display on different devices (phones, computers) for a well-rounded preview.

Sharing Your Card (After Finalization):

Many apps offer various ways to share your card once it's finalized:

QR Code: Generate a QR code that points to your NFC business card information.

Email/Social Media: Share the link to your card through email or social media platforms.

AUCO Device (Optional): If you have an AUCO device, you can share your card with a simple tap.

Ready to Network!

With your NFC smart business card complete, you're equipped to elevate your networking or social interactions! NFC cards offer a smooth and efficient way to share your information.

Join the NFC Revolution:

Are you thinking about switching to NFC business cards? Now's a great time! Explore various services that can help you create the perfect card for your needs. Most platforms offer helpful support teams if you have any questions.

Design Your NFC Card Today!

Why wait? Start crafting your unique and informative NFC smart business card today!