Chapter 32

We were escorted to a tent where servants resided. We sleep peacefully tired from our long journey. We are going to move further with our plan from tommorrow. I wanted to see Rana sa. Being this close to him and not to be able to see him is heart aching for me but I deserve it for not telling him about myself when I had the chance. 

I am nervous about meeting him. He must be angry with me, probably he will not even like to hear anything from me, maybe will not like to see me at all but I will try to win him back. He is the only good thing happen to me and I am going to win him back.

I really wanted to see him  so much time has passed since I last saw him. How he was doing? Is he taking care of his health? Is he mad? Or is he planning to marry someone else to replace me to remove all my memories from his mind and heart? The thought left a bitter taste in my mind but I have to accept if he decided to marry some royal blooded princess, after all I am a common blood.

I signed and remove all these overthinking from my mind and fall asleep with much more twisting and turning throughout the night.

-------------------------------------------------X-------------------------------------------------

Next morning I woke up early along with other maids. We all started preparing food for everyone. I and Manavi did not dare to lift our veil so that no one could identify us. There are some maids from the royal palace so I avoided to speak anything at all or I speak with very meek voice as if I was whispering. It helped me because no one till now was able to identify me.

They were preparing plates for everyone to serve them. I wanted to serve food to Rana sa myself to see him. 

"Where are you going?" Maasi asked a maid already knowing that she was taking it to Rana sa.

"To Raja sa. He will be angry if I will delay move out of my way" She said to Maasi dismissing him.

"Here, Give this to me I will serve him" Maasi said.

"Okay, but please go immediately before he gets angry" She said and go away to serve others.

Maasi gave me the plate and asked me to serve him. I nodded my head at her smiling at her.

"Thank you Maasi you are the best. I love you" I said to her kissing on her cheeks and going towards his tent.

I arrived at his tent and asked for his permission to enter. His gatekeepers allowed me to go inside.

He was standing behind a table looking intently on a map. He was just as handsome, beautiful as before but there was huge bags under his eyes. He looks sad. There was no cheerful charm on his face. He was not looking like a lethal warrior rather he was looking lost. Am I the reason behind his sadness? I followed his eyes It was Ratnapur's map. He was making a strategy to win the battle. I started walking towards his eating table. On the sound of my anklets he put away his map and come to sat on the floor to eat food. I served him food feeling his eyes on my throughout. I keep adjusting my veil feeling self conscious.

Why is he looking at me like that? Like he is trying to solve some puzzle. I come to stand up in a corner of his tent behind him. I am nervous to see him once again there was so many emotions I was feeling. It is making me overwhelm.

He ate his food and started wearing his armour. I go to help him at which he pushed me back startled while hurting himself with the sword in the process. 

"Don't come near me! Did I asked for you help? He shouted at me but my focus was on the blood flowing from his arms.

"Forgive me Rana sa. I will never repeat this mistake ever again" I said in a hushed voice going near him. I tore one end on my duppata and wrapped around his arms with my shivering hands. He was seething with anger by the time I finished.

"Do.not.ever.call.me.Rana.sa. Do you understand? I will hang you alive" He shouted at me collecting his sword and cutting the piece of duppata from his arm. He was looking at me with pure agony. He go out of the tent with so much. I heard him shouting at his soldiers, ordering them to mount on their horses.

He hates me this much that hear Rana sa triggers his anger. He could not stand to remember anything about me. Tears were flowing out of my eyes. How I managed to convert his love into hate for me? I started cleaning his tent. It was very huge, larger than any other tent but it had no homey or cozy feeling to it. He must felt very restless here. I know he would not be able to sleep here peacefully so I decide to give it some warm feeling. I even bring some flowers from nearby forest for good fragrance. He loved the smell of plumeria and roses. He always used to make some excuse to come near me whenever I put this perfume on me.

After few hours I looked upon my hard work and I was quite satisfied with it. Now he will feel more at ease at spending his time here. I can not wait to see his reaction. It was late in afternoon so I departed from the tent to do another chores.

HI GUYS!!!

HERE'S ANOTHER PART. I PROMISE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE INTRESTING. I AM QUITE BUST THESE DAYS, YOU KNOW LIFE IS NOT BED OF ROSES AND ALL. 

BYE BYE 

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!