Chapter 38

1 year later  

"Princess where are you?" Rana sa called for me.

"Here" I said to him giggling.

He come inside the chamber and greeted Maa sa and kissed me on my cheeks which made me blush. Maa sa laughed at me.

Even after spending so much time with him he could easily make me blush and Maa sa don't ever leave a chance to tease me. Rana sa come beside me to help me stand up. Even if I am just 2 months pregnant he makes me feel like it is my 8th month. 

"Rana sa I can sit and stand on my own, you can relax and do your work without stressing about my well being. Everyone is here to take care of me you should focus on your work" I told him.

"I know you can do anything Raunak but I still want you to feel cared for loved. I do not want you to feel left out due to my work. You always comes first before everything" He said caressing my cheeks.

"As much as I am enjoying this you both can continue further into your rooms. I am going to get some rest" Maa sa said laughing at us. 

"No Maa sa it is nothing like that. He was just talking to me" I stand blushing. Rana sa laughed loudly.

"Oh? So what were we talking Raunak" He asked me in mischevious tone.

I tried to think of anything rational to say but nothing comes to my mind which feels appropriate. I stared at him angrily for putting me in his situation while he kept laughing like it does not concern him.

"Stop Vikram don't tease her. Now go away let me sleep" Maa sa said laying down.

We both departed from the her chamber after greeting her.

"Rana sa why you always tease me? You always embarrass me infront of Maa sa" I said to him stomping my feet on the ground.

"Because I like to see you blushing red like tomato" He said smiling.

"No that's not fair. I want to see you blushing too" I said to him.

"Then you have to do something to make me blush. I am not going to help you in that" He said raising up both his hands.

"Hmm, I have an idea" 

"What could that be, I wonder"

"You will have to wait I won't tell you" I said walking away from him to garden to take a walk. He followed behind me laughing.

It feels like a dream to start a family with him. Soon our child is going to arrive in our beautiful lives. I can not wait for that day. When I come back here 1 year ago everyone was very angry but soon they accepted me whole heartedly into their lives. Baapu sa apologies me for his grumpy behaviour. He was never angry at me, he was concerned about Rana sa's feeling as he was very sensitive and emotional person. But in every situation Rana sa stood beside me. He forgave me so easily, believing me. His believe in me scared me at first, if I will be able to keep up with it. But day by day I found a new confidence with me. 

The people of our Kingdom at first was not very pleasant towards me but as the time passed they too have become friendly with me. It was all I have ever dreamed off. I still write letters to Maasi she was doing fine and Kishan has also married. They are so happy in their lives. My brother Manav has married to the princess of Kushanas. She is very happy and lively person. I have met her few times. They even write to me telling about their life. We are now on friendly terms. Manavi still tries every possible thing to live her life on her own terms. She married with the head soldier of my brother's army.

At first everyone was so angry with her but soon everyone had to bent to her will. I love her spirit. I never thought that Manavi will ever marry a person who will be less than a prince but she proved everyone of us wrong. She was so unexpected. At least she is happy in her life.

"Bhabhi sa, here I made this for you" Arjun said startling me. I was silently walking lost in my thoughts. I smiled at him accepting the bouquet of white roses from him they were so beautiful. I thanked him for it. He was also not talking to me but when Rana sa and I told him everything he cried like a baby asking for forgivness. He is so childish and cute. I know he has given me this to tease Rana sa as he always gets jealous whenever he give me some present. It is so entertaining to watch their bickering.

Rana sa snatched the Roses out of my hand and smelled them. 

"Arjun take it and search a girl for yourself to give this. Don't try to impress my princess" Rana sa said angrily giving the bouquet back to Arjun.

"I will once I find her but until then you will have to share Bhabhi sa with me" Arjun said teasing Rana sa further.

"Wait let me teach you a lesson" He said running after Arjun.

"I am sorry Bhai sa. I am not going to steal Bhabhi sa away from you even if she love me more than you" He said running away from garden.

"Yes I will tell you once you stop" He said. Both were laughing loudly running behind each other.

This was all I have wanted. To have a family I could share my happiness, sadness and peacefulness with. Life is so unexpected but at last we get what was destined for us. 

Hi Guys!!

This is the ending. I hope you are all quite satisfied with it. I am so happy that I have completed it. I will now start to edit it. I have not thought about writing another story but I will start another book once I will be finished with my exams. That book is completely going to be different from this one. I hope you will support and love my other books too.

Bye Bye (Until Next Book)

love you all