Cashby (Alan Ashby/ Austin Carlile) (Of Mice & Men)

*Smut Warning*

Austin's birthday had finally arrived and although he himself didn't want to make a huge deal out of it, his friends Aaron, Phil and Tino did. He didn't know what they were planning but whatever it was included all the furniture being pushed against the walls and colourful lights and music. He suspected a party, but his three friends had only denied that. It wasn't like he had that many friends that would turn up anyway.

"Okay, did he text you back?" Phil asked Aaron, who just nodded. It was confusing him. He didn't know who he was. They all kept mentioning him. He couldn't think of anyone else that he knew. The lights were turned on, all three boys had a bucket in the living room filled with ice and water. The alcohol was all kept in there. The music was on and Austin was sat as everyone rushed around sorting something out.

The doorbell rang and Austin raised his eyebrows, biting his lip. Phil just smirked and stood up, "your gift is here, Austin." He winked before walking over to the door but forcing Austin to stay where he was while whatever it was, 'got ready'. He wait in the living room, sat on a comfy recliner chair that Aaron had made him sit on.

Phil walked back in with a small ginger boy. He was attractive. Austin had seen him before in town. He always looked quiet and shy. Austin smiled at him and the small ginger kid just nodded, before slipping off his coat. Under his coat was not much, making Austin's cheeks heat and turn red.

The boy was wearing nothing but sexy, black lace underwear, fishnet stockings that connected to his underwear and showed small amounts of his pale, smooth skin. His soft ginger hair was beautiful and just the right lengh. He was completely shirtless, stood right in front of Austin.

His hands needed to roam the boys body. His hands needed to pull his hair, touch every inch of the boy, caress his pale, milky skin. The music turned on and the boy climbed onto Austin's lap. Austin's eyes instantly raked the ginger boys body. He didn't hide a moan when Alan began to dance and grind. It had been so long since he had felt the touch of another person, since his ex wide that he didn't like to talk about.

This boy was gorgeous. Every move of his hips was completely planned and thought out as he ground down on Austin. Austin had a very badly aching boner in a matter of minutes, head resting on the boys shoulder. His hands were moved to the slim hips of the boy, running up his chest.

"Let's go upstairs." Alan whispered. It didn't take anymore persuasion. Austin quickly stood and followed the small boy, eyes cloudy with lust. He was pushed lightly onto the bed by Alan, laying back and watching as the boys slim fingers worked at his belt and pulled down his pants.

The boys fingers were expertly running up and down Austin's lengh, teasing every sensitive spot and squeezing all the right places. It was torture and Austin needed more. Alan understood that pretty quickly and moved to kneel in front of Austin, closing his eyes and taking him into his mouth.

Austin let few quiet curse words leave his mouth and moved his fingers to tangle in the boys orange hair. Austin swallowed hard and rolled his head back in pleasure. This felt amazing. Every move and flick of the boys tongue brought Austin closer, every time he would swallow around Austin's lengh. Every time he would hit the back of the boys throat. It wasn't long before the boy had Alan coming helplessly into his mouth, hands tangling and pulling at his hair.

The boy moved away and put his coat back on, smiling softly. "Happy birthday." he whispered quietly and then he was out of the door. Austin was left a blushing and panting mess on his bed.