17. Work

Time skip~

Wilbur has been planning an attack on the Aviation  hero agency run by Pro Hero: Crow. He has now decided to bring it up with his team.

"Good everyone is here. I know most have probably been getting bored cause we haven't had any action but I have a mission for you all."

"What is it?" A fox hybrid asked. Quackity looked at him. He recognized him as Fundy but know to the world as Kitsune.

"I'm glad you asked! We are going to raid the Aviation Hero Agency!"

Cheers erupted from the room. Wilbur waited for it to settle down before continuing.

"Now I will announce teams:

Veela (Niki) and Wyvern (foolish). Since both of you can swim, go through the pipes and see if you can find any information to things that might interfere or help aid our plan.

404(gogy) and Kitsune. Check their security and make or find a layout of the place. It's big so we'll need virtual maps to scout through. Make sure to send them to the other teams.

Purpled (that's literally his name since he's alien he has no birth records and stuff). I know you like working solo so I won't put you with anyone else. At the moment there isn't much you can do but when we choose to attack I need you to put he guards to sleep. I'll be with you but we'll be in opposite sides.

Avarice. Work with Warden (Sam). Get  as much info on Crow and the others who are in that agency. I can help as well if needed.

Slime.(pretty obvi) I need you to spy on Crow. Check on stuff like what his daily schedule is or how long his patrols are. Find any weakness. Minx, help him. You'll cover more ground that way.

Nuke(obvi bee boy), get weapons ready with Ender.

Jewel (skeps) take your boyfriend(bbh I just couldn't think of a name please tell me if you guys have any ideas but it might not happen since they're only so side characters)  ask around, see who has information on it."(it means the agency for clarification)

Now that everyone  know s their teams and jobs you're all dismissed.