•11•

A/N
It is important that you read the ENTIRE paragraph regardless of if you read it early or not, this is not the same as the previews or the previously uploaded chapter, there are some changes. ENJOY

------

Normani had called Lauren 20, maybe even 30 times since she found out that Dinah had lost her. She called said girl the instant that she got on the road on her way back from Miami, but Dinah was sloppy drunk and she had no idea what had happened to Lauren. Instead of taking the long drive back to Massachusetts Normani decided to take a last minute flight while Camila drove all of their belongings back with the car. She was in such a rush to get back and she was sure that Camila wouldn't mind regardless of what she had admitted to her only a few hours before.

Normani wasn't exactly talking to Camila at the moment, at least not after what Camila had told her she felt about Lauren. Normani was infuriated by the fact that her best friend would feel threatened by her girlfriend or whatever they were, it kind of hurt Normani that Camila felt that way, so instead of talking about it with her she just chose to ignore Camila and try to get a little bit of separation from her until things got sorted out.

Once Normani's plane landed she nearly ran to the baggage claim, grabbed her stuff and raced out of the airport and to the nearest taxi that would pick her up. Before she knew it, she was back at the college and using her keys to fumble with the door much like Camila had done on their first day. Camila. Her best friend that she was now purposely neglecting.

Dinah must have heard Normani running through the halls because almost as soon as she got the door open, the younger Tongan girl appeared in the doorway and began crying in hysterics. "I'm so sorry" Dinah apologized while Normani was rummaging through Lauren's stuff in search for anything that might let her know where she was. "I'm so fucking stupid this is all my fault, I shouldn't have been drinking I should have listened to her she didn't even want to go to the stupid thing." Dinah scolded herself before falling to the floor through a pit of tears, causing Normani to stop what she was doing for a brief second and turn around to hug the distraught girl.

"It's okay, alright it's not your fault, we don't even know if anything happened to her, all we know is that she's missing I mean maybe she went out somewhere and crashed at a friend's house." That's when Normani stopped. A friend. Briah, she had to go talk to Briah. "Get up Hansen let's go." Normani said nearly dragging Dinah out of the dorm room and down to the boys section of the college to the room which she guessed belonged to Briah based on the words "B's Playhouse" taped on the door in big bold blue letters.

Normani knocked on the door frantically, while waiting on a response she heard Dinah's light sobs in her ear. "Look, its okay alright everything's going to be fine just calm down." Normani said wiping the tears from the slightly taller girl's eyes and rubbing them on her own shirt. She comforted the other girl in a hug just as Briah answered the door. "What?" he said in an aggressive tone which caused Normani's mood to go from sympathetic to serious within seconds. "What the hell do you mean what? Open the door." Normani said as she grabbed Dinah's hand and pushed through Briah's door before he could open it himself. Inside she smelled must, which was definitely weed. "What's going on?" A female voice came from the kitchen area of his dorm topless with the words "Briah's" writing across her chest in blue marker.

Normani turned on her feet as Briah approached them but before she could get a single word out Dinah smacked him right across his face so hard that he flew to the ground. "You're fucking sick!" She said standing over him. "Your fucking best friend is missing and you're sitting here having sex with some bitch!" Dinah said putting her foot on the floor beside his head. She leaned down, digging her finger into his chest. He looked up at her, fear clearly placed in his eyes.
"Get the fuck out of here." Normani commanded to the girl, throwing her the shirt that was on the floor and shoving her towards the door which she quickly ran out of half dressed.
"I should whoop your ass Briah" Dinah smirked "But we need you right now, so you're going to get up, put on some clothes, and help us find your got damn best friend" Dinah said stepping away from him. He got up immediately and went back into his bedroom to search for clothes to put on and they all headed out.